Epilogue

~Two years later~

Castiel's POV

Some had recovered since his death. Others had gotten worse. Charlie and anna had gotten better and had started to move on, but one person had everyone worried.

Sam

Ever since he died. Sam had gone mad. Matter of fact he is rotting away in a mental ward as we speak. No one knows what happened. He even quit talking to Gabe.

Sam created a alternative universe in his mind where him and dean were still together, the two of them against the world.

He just went crazy, saying monsters were real and he had to save the world. With the help of his brother of course. Saving people hunting things, the family business.

After he first got sick Gabe would go and see sam in the ward every day. But then Gabe suddenly stopped seeing if sam was okay. No one has heard from him in a couple months.

No one knows what happened.

Its like he dropped off the face of the earth.

But I . . . I was getting better. Since the day I last talked to him. I hadn't pick up a smoke, drink, or any drugs. But I can't help but think I was to late. The reason he is dead is because of me. And I will have to remember that for the rest of my life.

But now he isn't here and I've come to face that fact. It was hard for me aft first and it still is, no one will ever understand what I would do to see those eyes one more time.

To hear the sound of his voice.

To feel the touch of his lips.

And to revel in the glory of his presence.

But for now I will continue, I will make my own path, and I will do great things.

Maybe our love wasn't perfect but it was real, and better then anything I will feel again.

Maybe one day I will meet him again. Dean Winchester.

AN

THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT HAS STUCK WITH ME ON THIS STORY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.