Unforgettable Night: Yang Xiao Long X Male Reader (Lemon)

"(Y/n)'s POV"

~Junior's Club~

(Y/n): I love you Yang Xiao Long...

(Yang): *Giggles* I love you too (Y/n) (L/n)... You had no idea how long I was waiting for you to say that *Smiles*

(Y/n): Well that certainly felt good that I finally said that, haha!

I then see Yang suddenly having a lustful smile on her face and I immediately knew what she wants...

(Y/n): *Sigh* Not that again?

(Yang): Oh yes, and this time... It's not your choice anymore

(Y/n): Can we just wait a little longer and then we do it?

(Yang): No. You love me don't you?

(Y/n): Y-yes I do... I love you

(Yang): Then... *Moves closer to (Y/n)'s ear and whispers* You're mine tonight

(Y/n): *Groans* Alright then! I'll make this night a night that you'll never forget! *Stands up from the chair*

(Yang): I knew you wouldn't deny! *Hugs (Y/n)*

"Normal POV"

(Y/n) then pulled the scroll out and looked at the time... It's already 22:12

(Y/n): (This is going to be a long night...) Let's go then shall we?

(Yang): Alright!

~Streets of Vale~

(Y/n): Yeah umm... So where do we go?

(Yang): Hotel?

(Y/n): I didn't bring any money with me. Did you?

(Yang): Me neither...

(Y/n): Well... Then let- *Scroll vibrates in pocket*

(Y/n) pulls the scroll out and he just received a new message from Hector... "Hey man, we're now having a party at your house so you can just spend your time with Yang and don't worry about us! Oh yeah, one more thing. Ruby, Blake and Weiss are here as well so the dorm is free in case of... you know ;) But yeah, have fun! PS. Michael, Ruby, me, Blake, Weiss, Roxas and our partners will clean the house after the party"

(Y/n): *Quietly* Who the hell is Roxas?

(Yang): What is it (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Well, Hector said that the dorm is free, because Ruby, Blake and Weiss are in a party right now. We could go there if you want

(Yang): Of course! *Gets onto the Bumblebee*

(Y/n): *Gets onto the Bumblebee as well and yawns* Man... I'm getting tired

(Yang): *Puts the helmet on* Oh don't worry about that... I'll drive as twice as fast now so don't fall asleep! *Starts the Bumblebee up*

(Y/n): O-OKAAAAAYYYY!!!

Yang then went full speed with her Bumblebee towards the Beacon...

"(Y/n)'s POV"