"Together" Together: Nora Valkyrie X Male Reader

"(Y/n)'s POV"

(???): (Y/n)~ Wake up~

(Y/n): *Groans* Just a few more minutes Yasmine...

Suddenly, I felt a pain in my right leg, like it just got crushed...

(Y/n): *Wakes up and screams in pain* AAARGGHH!! WHO DID THAT?!

(???): *Giggles* Good morning (Y/n)!

I then see my girlfriend Nora sitting beside my bed in mine and Hector's dorm...

(Y/n): H-how did you get in here?!

(Nora): *Smiles* Hector let me in

(Y/n): (He's going to pay for this...) Oh, okay... So, what do you want?

(Nora): I came to see my boyfriend, is there something wrong with that? *Puts her hands on (Y/n)'s right hand*

(Y/n): *Quietly* But I still want to sleep...

(Nora): I heard that (Y/n)...

Nora then started to hold my hand tighter and started to slowly add more strength to her grip

(Y/n): (Ouch, ouch-ouch-ouch-ouch-ouch-ouch) STOP IT! *Gets Nora's hands off and sighs* What do you want to do today? It's weekend now, so I don't have anything important to do. Except for spending time with you of course *Smiles*

(Nora): Alright! Hmmm... Oh wait, I remembered that Ren's going to make pancakes soon, so why don't we go to my team's dorm?

(Y/n): Sounds good to me, but first... Let me change my clothes... *Stands up from the bed*

I then walked to the wardrobe and took a white t-shirt, blue jeans and a black jacket... I then started to take my clothes off and put the ones I just took from the wardrobe on me...

"Normal POV"

While (Y/n) was getting dressed into his clothes, Nora was just staring at him and when (Y/n) turned to face Nora... She immediately blushed and looked away

(Y/n): Alright, shall we go my love?

(Nora): Y-yeah, let's go!

--Few minutes later--

~Team JNPR's dorm~

(Nora): *Sniffs and whispers* Pancakes... I can smell the PANCAKES!

(Y/n): Now calm down a little would you?

(Ren): *Walks out from the kitchen and sees (Y/n)* Oh, what's up (Y/n)?

(A/N): Yeah, every SINGLE dorm has a kitchen now in this story :D

(Y/n): Not much... 你是不是觉得Nora有点怪? "Do you think Nora's little weird?"

(Ren): *Sigh* 她经常这样... "She's usually like this..."

(Y/n): 我知道,但是尤其是在你作饼的时候 "I know, but it's usually when you're making pancakes"

(Nora): Guys, I don't like when you're speaking your weird language and especially when you're talking about me!

Pyrrha then walked to Nora with a book in her hands