Chapter 8

Ink slowly eases both Error and himself down to a sitting position. Error quickly wipes his eyes, as if trying to make Ink believe he wasn't crying. He sighs, looking off to the side. Ink hesitantly reaches up, holding Error's cheek, and turning his gaze back on him. Error only jerks his head away.

"Don't touch me." Error's tone was stubborn and sharp.

Ink sighs, before smirking. "What, scared?" 

Error's gaze turns to a glare. "I just don't like to be touched by filthy glitches."

Ink raises a non-existent eyebrow. "Well look who's talking."

Error lowly growls. "The one that had you tied up in strings. Don't test me shorty, I'll grab ya again, and I ain't gonna let myself spare you next time."

"Just a joke, jeez. Thought you were a real Sans."

"Changed a long time ago, bucko. And it ain't a joke to call me 'glitch', you have no damn idea what I went through."

Ink rolls his eyes. "Oh, my timeline has fallen! What ever shall i do? Oh! I guess I'll go DESTROY INNOCENT TIMELINES!" He teased, in a dramatic manner.

Error reached over, grasping Ink's neck tightly. "I sat. In a DAMN AntiVoid. For a HELL OF A LONG TIME. Crying out for help. Screaming. But nobody came. And then. When I thought I was alright. The screams started screaming back. They wouldn't stop. I tried to block them out. I failed. The only got worse and worse. Slowly turning me like this. And when I fell through the portal. I thought i was home. Wrong. I was in one of your useless creations. I couldn't understand. I felt worthless. Like my life didn't matter. So, I destroyed it. And kept destroying. I continued on and on. I had figured out it eased the pain. Made me feel powerful. Until YOU and the GRAYSCALE FRISK CAME ALONG. You stopped me from destroying. Soon, the pain that was lifted, returned. You and the 'Core Frisk', make me feel weak again. Like the destruction of my own timeline was my fault. I had friends. Friends that kept me going. That helped me." Error throws Ink back, standing up. "Well. Now. I don't need your friendship. I dont need anyone.." Error turns, walking into a portal. Into the AntiVoid.

"Error, wait!" Ink shouted, grasping his neck, in which was now burning with pain.

But Error was already gone...

((Okay! So, it's going to be a bit 'R they gunna kiss or naw' kind of deal for a while, but Enk will eventually happen!))