You left me nothing nothing nothing
Nothing nothing nothing
You left me nothing nothing nothing
Nothing nothing nothing at all 

We smiled at the applause before walking off stage.

Colton handed me a water "I think we should make that song a more frequent appearance"

"I think you're right" I said, taking a long drink. 

We walked down the hall backstage.

"Have you figured out a costume yet?" he asked.

Colton had found this big costume party happening at a club not far from the hotel. He convinced me to go instead of staying in to watch horror movies all night.

"Not yet"

"Me either; maybe we'll see something at the costume store"

We stood outside my dressing room. 

"Are you doing anything tonight?" 

He shook his head "No, why?"

"Well, I really want to watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show, but I don't want to watch it alone"

"Will we be doing the time warp"

I smiled "I think that can be arranged"

"I love that musical; no one else in my life has appreciated it for it's oddness"

"Well you now you have me"

---

After getting a few things dealt with, we walked outside to the car waiting for us. 

As we drove past the fans leaving the concert, we arrived at the hotel, where more fans were waiting.

"Is someone yelling my name?" Colton asked.

I put my arm on his shoulder "Welcome to the land of misfit toys"

He gave me a look "Stop quoting movies, you've been doing it all week"

I laughed "Oh you love it and you know it"

He nodded "Fine, I do love it"

We got out of the car and our bodyguards guided us into the hotel, where the cheering was still going on.

"I'l never get used to that" he said.

I smiled "I said the same thing a year ago, now it's almost comforting"

We got on the elevator and the doors closed behind us.

"We should order room serivce for the movie" he said. 

I nodded "Yes; I am so hungry right now"

The elevator dinged, indicating we had reached our floor. The doors opened and my smile dropped.

"Liam?" 

Colton looked surprised and Liam smiled at me, before pulling me out into the hallway and into his arms. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked, hugging back, completely shocked.

Liam pulled away and gave me a look "Did you seriously think I would miss your birthday tomorrow?"

"It's your birthday tomorrow?" Colton asked, almost offended "Now we're definitely going to that costume party"

"That's not the point" I said and looked back at Liam "You said you were going to be in the studio all week"