•| 01 |•

•| Midoriya "Deku" Izuku |•

"WHAT?!"

"You're kidding us, right?" Kaminari reacted, standing up his seat to protest at Aizawa-sensei.

To be honest, Aizawa-sensei's revelation of our next test—and possibly the hardest one, was truly surprising and kind of scary.

"Don't be a coward, Kaminari." Kyouka-san scolded him calmly.

"But what if the villain would kill us?!" Kaminari retorted, facing his seat mate, Kyouka-san.

"Well, I am sure that the teachers won't let Aizawa-sensei test us with a villain that would kill us." Kyouka-san retorted back. And they continued to bicker. Some would join their argument while I thought about my strategy for the test.

The test is to fight a villain that—maybe—was recently captured and now gonna be used as an opponent to Aizawa-sensei's test for his class. It was just a hunch.

But I have a bad feeling about this...

•||•

Our test is tomorrow. For sure, it will be a hard opponent—especially the fact that Aizawa-sensei is the one who planned it.

Our test takes place somewhere near the police office if in case the villain does something crazy. We all changed to our costumes before we travelled to the venue.

When we got there, we all gaped in awe at the wide space in front of us. It's as wide as the ring in Yuuei Sport Festival. Only, it's not a ring. It's just a wide, plain and flat landscape.

"But Sensei, why is there no ring?" I asked, pointing at the space in front of us. There was not even a single grass on it!

"It was meant to have no ring. The rules will be a bit similar from the last test in the Yuuei Sports Festival. But since there's no ring, there will be a couple of changes in the rules." Aizawa-sensei answered with the same tone that he uses on a usual day—a tired one.

Then, there was a big truck on the other side of the landscape, I turned my attention to the big truck as the Rear Door opened. A lot of police came out. And then, someone came out. Shackles tied on his neck, wrists, and ankles. He also has something on his mouth in order to cover it. And an eyepatch on his right eye.

(a/n: the eye patch looks like this)

Of course, he's a villain.

Four polices accompanied him to us. They stopped when they're three to four feet away from us. Each of the police removed one of each things that were tied on him. Except for the eyepatch.

Oh wait, I take it back. It's a her!

How come I didn't noticed it from the length of her hair? And why does she have an eyepatch on her left eye? An injury, I guess.