7.

Ali's P.O.V

'Just two more minutes and I'll be out of here' I thought to myself as I sat in my final class of the week. I've always hated math but that's because I'm not good at it. It's weird every other subject I can do, and I get great grades but math, I will just never understand it.

The final bell rang right before our teacher was going to give us homework. 'Thanks god' I thought otherwise I'd be spending the weekend trying to figure out how to solve algebra equations.

I ran out of the classroom and headed to my locker where lea was, I dumped my books in my locker and we both headed outside towards my car.
As we neared my car I saw Kian,Cameron,Nash,the jacks and Aaron all waiting for our arrival.

"Hey sister sister it's Friday" Kian sang as I reached the car

"What are you talking about idiot" I asked shaking my head

"Mom is away for the week, she left Emily with grandma and we all know dads not coming home anytime soon" he explained. Although Kian was just being Kian and acting funny the mention of my dad caused me to become a little angry and upset.

"Yeah so?" I asked again still not getting what he was trying to say

"Oh Jesus Ali, he's trying to say he's throwing a party at your house tonight and everyone that is here and more is coming round" lea explained frustrated at my lack of understanding.

"Oh yeah whatever I don't care but this was your idea so I'm not cleaning up the mess tomorrow and I am not dealing with mom if she finds out about it" I said searching my bag for my car keys.

Everyone cheered and agreed to meet at our house at 8 o'clock. After the guys and lea left it was just kian, Cameron and me.

I looked at Cameron confused as to why he was still standing there. "What's up?" I asked

"Can I have a ride home?" He asked with his head slightly tilted down and his lips pouted

"Now how could I say no to that face?" I asked while pinching his cheeks.
"Hop in" I nodded and got into the drivers seat.

On the way home we listened to music and lightly chatted. I found hard to concentrate because the whole time Kian was giving me weird looks and nodding his head toward Cameron and I. At one point he pointed to Cameron and then me and made a love heart using his hands.

"Will stop that you idiot?" I asked frustrated. Kian just laughed and turned his head back towards the road.
A few minutes I dropped Cameron of at his house and as he was getting out he walked up to my window.

"Thanks you very much al, I'll see you tonight" he smiled while backing away from the car

"Bye" I yelled and pulled away from his house.

"I'll see you tonight" Kian mocked while holding his hands to his heart.

"Shut up or I'll tell mom about this party you asshole" I laughed while hitting his arm.

When we got home I ordered us pizza for dinner while Kian cleaned the house and got it ready for tonight. I went upstairs to shower. After I did my makeup and got dressed for the party.

When I was ready I headed downstairs and ate the pizza I preserved with Kian

When I was ready I headed downstairs and ate the pizza I preserved with Kian. A little while later lea and the guys arrived with their alcohol and a speaker.

~11:00

Cameron's P.O.V

This house is packed, I don't know half the people here and I haven't seen one of my friends in about an hour. I needed to get away for a little so I walked upstairs knowing that no one will be there as it is off limits.

I chose a random door, opened it and walked into the room that was behind it. When I turned in the lights I found Ali sitting on what I now know was her bed.

"Hey you" I said while walking towards her

"Hey, did you need to get away from all those people too?" She asked turning to face me

"Yeah it's a little too much down there" I laughed. She just smiled and I couldn't help but just stare at her. She's so beautiful, everything about her is and she has this amazing personality, she's funny, kind, caring, adventurous and just an all round good person.

"Cameron your staring" she smiled again

"I love your smile" I smiled and she smiled back. "Ali I need to tell you something.." Just then Jack came bursting through the door and started yelling that we need an ambulance.

Ali and I looked at each other and ran downstairs to find a knocked out Kian lying on the floor and a screaming Nash in pain. Someone called an ambulance and everyone began to run out of the house.

I turned to jack "what the hell happened?" I yelled

" I don't know one minute everything was fine and people where dancing and the next thing I seen was Kian and Nash fighting this group of guys and yelling at them to get out of the house" he explained really quickly.

Ali ran over to Kian and started to cry as she sat beside him stroking his head. I sat beside her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders and she laid her head in the crook of my neck.
"Hey it's going to be okay, he's going to be fine" I whispered to her as I gently kissed the top of her head.

The ambulance arrived and took Kian and Nash to the hospital but they wouldn't let Ali go with him so I drove her there myself in my car. The whole ride there Ali was crying so I held her hand in an attempt to keep her as calm as possible.

We reached the hospital and found the room where Kian was. I ran into Nash in the way and was relieved to find out he only broke his arm. I quickly ran off to Kian's room and found a crying Ali sitting beside his hospital bed. I went over to her and rested my hands on her shoulders, she grabbed them and lay her head in one of them.

The doctor soon came in and told us that Kian was going to be fine and that there was no damage done just the fact that he hit his head too hard and that he would be awake in a few hours with just a big headache.

A few hours had passed and Ali was debating whether she should call her mom or not. "If I call her she'll find out about the party and then Kian will get in trouble and I don't want that" she told me while holding kian's hand.

" I think you should call her but it's totally up to you" I said while gently rubbing her back

"I think I'll wait until Kian wakes up and I'll ask him what he wants to do" she nodded. "Thank you by the way"

"It's okay" I smiled

"I mean it cam if it wasn't for you being here tonight I would be totally freaking out right now, bad" she laughed slightly

"I'll always be here for you, you know that, whenever you need me" I smiled

"Thank you" she turned to me and kissed my cheek.
I turned to face her and now our faces were inches apart. I placed my hand on her cheek and leaned in and so did she. Our lips touched for the first time and they moved in sync as she moved her hand to back of my neck.

She pulled away and we both sat there smiling like idiots at one another.
"I told you he likes you, you idiot" we heard a tired Kian say from his bed.

Well today was weird.