Chapter 5: Suprise?!?! (Told from Samuel's POV)

Do I tell him?; No, It's too soon.

I should tell him;Right?

No, he'll think I'm crazy.

As I struggled to figure out what to do my hands became clammy; And one by one beads of sweat trickled down my face.

As we pulled out of the driveway I tried to gather my thoughts.; I noticed Leo staring at me; Both puzzled and intrigued.

I'm gonna tell him. I have to.

"Hey Leo I have something to te..... "

"There's something different about you."

"Well yeah I was gon.."

"You're seeing someone aren't you?!"

I sighed heavily. I'm never going to be able to get a word in edgewise with this guy.

"I knew it. So?"

"So what?"

"Details! What's his name?"

I guess I might as well play along. Names...let's see. Wait a minute...his name?

"I'm gay?!"

"And I'm straight. Dude, we've been through this once before. Name. Now."

Great another thing I can add to the list of things I know about myself.

Well I like the name Luke; Hopefully, I don't know anyone named Luke.

I looked over and Leo was looking at me waiting anxiously; Like a kid waiting for ice cream from the ice cream truck.

"Luke. His name is Luke."

"Cool. When do I get to meet this Luke character?"

"Well, we just starting seeing each other; I want to wait until everything is for sure. If that makes any sense."

"No, it doesn't. But I'll let it slide for now. By the way where are you driving?"

"To the store. Do you have short term memory loss?"

"Haha very funny. No, I mean this is not the way to the market. Do you have short term memory loss?"

I looked at my surroundings and realized I was on my way back to the warehouse.

I chuckle nervously and say" I just wanted to see if uh you knew where the market was."

"Some vacation."

"Yeah."

I turn the car around and head for the market.

****

We pull up to our destination and exit the car.

"We have arrived." Leo announces with a bubbly smile and a bounce in his step.

"Yup." I say dryly; Well compared to Leo at least. Leo came over to me and suddenly wrapped his arms around me.

While hugging me he said into my shoulder, "I really missed you man. I'm glad you're back."

"I missed you too." I whispered into his shoulder.

"Alright, don't make it weird; I know how much you love me you don't have to say it." He pinched my cheek playfully.