Chapter 2: A Glimpse of Her Mysterious Past

Start from the beginning

She walked at the plane with dried tears on her face and now looking at the window as her memories flashes by...

How she and her father smiled..

How they bond..

But what made her think was..

She has never spent time with her mother..

Even just a minute nor a second..

There was nothing..

She suddenly felt sorry towards her mother who left from the start..

"Maybe..just maybe...I can meet you one day mom.." - Sana

She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"Miss, miss.." The flight attendant said while shrugging Sana's body a little.

"Oh, I'm sorry.." Sana said as soon as she woke up and stood up.

She bowed and left.

She took her carrier and breathed the air of South Korea..

"So this is the feeling..." She mumbled in Japanese and walked around.

She was lost at that time but can't ask since she doesn't know how to speak Korean clearly.

She studied Korean a little bit and gathered her guts to ask a Korean person.

"Excuse me, I'm new here and I don't know where is JYP entertainment can you help me?" She asked in a broken accent.

"Sure I'll help you. Are you perhaps Japanese?" The girl asked and the latter nodded.

"I'm Kang Hye Jin and You are?" Hye Jin asked.

"I'm Mintozaki Sana." Sana said and smiled.

Hye Jin and Sana talked as they drove off to the entertainment.

"Oh, We're here, Hwaiting and debut early!" Hye Jin said and smiled.

"Thanks." Sana said and left the car.

She looked at the tall building and took a deep breath.

"I can do this!" She muttered and walked inside the building.

"Oh, You must be Minatozaki Sana." A woman said which made Sana look at her and nodded.

"You're the new trainee right?" She asked.

"Neh." Sana politely said.

"You might get lost so I'll walk you around first shall we?" She said and Sana just followed her as they started walking around the building.

"So this place is blah blah blah.." She explained.

Sana listened to her carefully, not even moving her gaze as her head tilted to the right as she listens to the woman.

"This is the practice room..You can go inside now.." The woman said.

"Kamsahamnida.." Sana said and bowed.

"It's fine.." The woman said and Sana went inside the practice room.

Sana puts her carrier on the side as she obeserves the place.

"Hi.." Someone said from behind which made Sana flinch and looked at the girl.

A black-haired girl with bangs walked inside and offered a hand shake to Sana.

"I'm Hirai Momo, Nice to meet you." Momo said.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana, It's nice to meet you also Momo-shi." Sana said.

The two have their nice conversations in Japanese so that no one could understand them.

"Momo-chan.." A girl said coming inside the room with a smile.

"Mina, We have another Japanese friend here." Momo said and Mina moved her gaze towards Sana.

"Hi, I'm Sana and you are?" Sana said.

"I'm Mina." Mina said and smiled.

"You're a new trainee?" Mina asked and Sana nodded.

"I guess that you're older than me so I'll call you unnie." Mina said.

"Hey Mina, Why don't we bring her to her dorm for now?" Momo suggested and Mina insisted.

They had a few conversations and got awkward when Mina called Sana "unnie".

"Maybe we should just call ourselves from nicknames..It's awkward." Sana said and they all laughed.

Momo and Mina brought Sana to her new dorm and helped her to fix her things and had a really long conversation for hours..