Working for the Devil (Part 2)

You watched outside as the car parked in front of the school. You jolted forward a bit and pressed your eyes brows together, hoping that your father wouldn't hurt anyone in the process of killing Koro-Sensei. Your father hopped out of the car and forced you out of the car a but roughly as he gripped your wrist.

"Hurry up brat," your father growled as he pulled you towards 3-E.

As you were being pulled away by your father you saw a few 3-A students staring and watching you and your father curiously. You just turned your attention to the hill (mountain) your father was pulling you up.

Once the two of you got to the top you tried to pull your wrist free but your father only tightened his grip and slightly dug his nails into your wrist.

You yelped and winced in pain as you followed him to the classroom. Your father spun your around and gripped your shoulders.

"Now just walk in there and act normal, so that when your distracting them while I shoot and attack the alien," he said as he grinned evilly.

You sighed a bit and nodded your head as you opened the door of the classroom and strode in casually.

The class's attention switched to you as everyone fixed their eyed on you.

"(Y/N)! Your back!" Nagisa exclaimed happily as he was going to get up and hug you when suddenly  your father popped out and shot at Koro-Sensei.

Surprisingly your father managed to shoot off two tentacles. He laughed crazily as he raced towards Koro-Sensei and slashed at him with an Anti-Sensei knife.

You looked down a bit as you felt Nagisa's staring at you shocked, along with the rest of the class.

Your father attacked Koro-Sensei until Koro-Sensei zoomed out of the classroom and your father followed after him.

Leaving you awkwardly standing in front of everyone in 3-E. You gulped slightly and tugged on your sleeve.

"(Y/N) why are you doing this?" Nagisa asked as he raised an eyebrow.

You bit your bottom lip and really wanted to answer him but just couldn't because you didn't want your father becoming mad.

"I had too help him, he's my father after all and I love him because he cares for me," you said as you looked down sadly.

"Your lying! We can tell that you hate him a lot!" Karma exclaimed a bit.

You flinched once Karma started yelling at you and small tears formed in the corner of your eyes.

"(Y/N) please tell us why," Nagisa begged as he walked up to you and grabbed your hand.

You flinched at the sudden contact and ripped your hand away from his grasp. Tears streamed down your face as you stared at Nagisa. 'I'm doing this to protect you Nagisa! But should protecting you be worth being mean to you? Is either lose my boyfriend or lose his trusts and love'

You cried and hugged Nagisa quickly before moving away and wiping your tears. "I'm sorry Nagisa but that's the truth. . .and if you can't believe me then I guess we weren't meant to be together"

More tears blurred your eyes as you hopped out the window and raced after your father. 'I'm so sorry Nagisa! So so sorry!!'

Nagisa widened his eyes as he watched you run off. The whole class was speechless and everyone was confused about what happened.

Nagisa shook his head a bit as he began to run after you.

You looked around for any sign of your father until you finally noticed him talking to someone or something. Once you spotted a hint of yellow within the trees of the forest your smiled relieved. You were about to run over when a hand grabbed your wrist.

Nagisa looked at you with a hint of seriousness and sadness. "(Y/N) tell me what's really going on."

You turned your head away and tried to pull your wrist free. "You won't understand."

Nagisa pulled you into a hug so that your face was pressed into his shoulder.

"Yes I will," he said as he nuzzles into your shoulder.

You blushed a bit and huffed. "Fine. The only reason why I'm helping my dad is because he said if I didn't he'd hurt you and your father."

Nagisa laughed a bit and stroked your hair gently. "Oh I see now, but do you really think I'd die that easily? Of course not, because I'll keep fighting so I can be with you."

Tears filled your eyes a bit as he hugged Nagisa tightly. "I love you! I didn't mean to say that thing a few minutes ago!"

Nagisa smiled and pecked the top of your head. "I love you too."

You smiled as he pecked his lips and nuzzled into his shoulder like he had done before.

The moment then broke as a groan of pain was heard from the forest. You moved away from Nagisa and exchanged worried glances with him. You turned your head to 3-E and saw the class watching from inside.

"Nagisa," you said as you turned to him ,"wait here I'm going to go and get the class so that they can help us defeat my father."

Nagisa nodded as he hid behind a tree and watched your father fight and attack Koro-Sensei. You raced towards 3-E with a serious look on your face.

"Guys! We need help!" You exclaimed to them as you jumped into the classroom through the window.

You began to tell them the plan you were thinking of and they all nodded their heads. You grinned and nodded as you stood on the front desk and pumped your fist into the air.

"For Koro-Sensei!"

"FOR KORO-SENSEI!"

♡Nagisa Shiota x Reader♡ [slow updates]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें