Storm Together

You pulled away from Nagisa's hug and smiled at him. Nagisa smiled back and patted your head gently.

"I hope your ankle gets better soon," he chirped as he got up off the bed you were on and began to make his way out the door.

Karma smirked at you as he stood up off the bed as well and followed Nagisa. You blinked a couple of times as you watched them leave.

"Hey what am I supposed to do?!" You exclaimed as a tck mark appeared on your forehead.

Nagisa chuckled and walked back into the room, Karma however actually left.

"Well that was a little rude," you huffed as you crossed your arms over your chest.

Nagisa laughed softly and smiled. "Your always so cute when your mad."

"I know I am, but your cuter when your jealous," you stated as you stuck your tongue out at Nagisa.

Nagisa laughed. "You got me good!"

You laughed with Nagisa for a few minutes before it finally died down and then stopped.

You looked up at Nagisa and tilted your head to the side curiously. "So how long do you think my sprained ankle will last?"

Nagisa pressed his index finger up to his chin as he thought. "Hmm, maybe about a week or so."

You groaned and laid back on a puffy pillow. Nagisa chuckled and took a seat in a roller chair next to the bed.

"I really hope you get better soon because I was really hoping to take you somewhere special," He stated as he spun around in the rolling chair, causing you to giggle.

You quickly used your foot (that wasn't injured) to stop the spinning chair, causing Nagisa to fly off the chair and onto the floor. You giggled and looked down at Nagisa.

He quickly got off the floor and narrowed his eyes at you.

"Anyways, whenever you get better. . . Do you want to go out on a date with me?" Nagisa asked as he sat back down in the roller chair.

Your face lit up immediately. "YAS! Of course!"

Nagisa laughed at how loud you were causing you to blush with embarrassment.

"Where do you want to go for a date?" He asked you as he leaned back in the roller chair a little bit.

You pressed your index finger up to your chin as you thought. "How about a public garden?" You asked with a smile.

"Yeah sure, sounds great," Nagisa chirped happily as he smiled widely. You giggled and wrapped your arms around Nagisa's neck, pulling your face close to his so that your noses were barely touching.

But when you two were about to kiss the door slid open revealing Koro-Sensei. Koro-Sensei's eyes widened.

"Gah! I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed a little flustered. Blush spread across your face as you turned your head to the door.

You quickly pulled away from Nagisa and gritted your teeth.

"Get out of here octopus!" You yelled angrily as you threw an Anti-Sensei knife at him.

Koro-Sensei smiled and dodged the knife which whizzed past his head, nearly hitting him.

"I came here to check on your sprained ankle, well Karma told me to check on it anyways," Koro-Sensei stated as he entered the room and came towards you.

"Oh," you murmured.

Nagisa rubbed the back of his neck a little embarrassed that Koro-Sensei saw them about to kiss.

'Why did he have to ruin the moment though!!'  You thought angrily as you watched Koro-Sensei check out your ankle.

"Hmmm. . . Yep it seems broken almost, but it's for sure a sprained ankle. You should be okay with a small cast," He stated as he made his way over to a cabinet across the room.

You turned to Nagisa and smiled. "Maybe we can go on a date today," you chimed.

Nagisa shook his head. "No I'm sorry but I heard that there's going to be a storm tonight and your not supposed to get casts wet," he sighed.

"Oh if that's so than you'll have to stay here for tonight (Y/N)-chan," Koro-Sensei stated as he finished putting the cast onto your foot.

"If you want, I could stay here with you and comfort you," Nagisa stated as he wrapped an arm over your shoulders.

"Y-yes please stay," you said as you remembered a bad memory that happened to you because of thunder and lightning.

You quickly wiped the memory from your mind as Koro-Sensei began to leave.

"Bye Koro-Sensei!" You called out with a wave.

"Well I guess we should get some sleep now if you want your ankle to get better," Nagisa said as he got a blanket and a pillow and began to lay down on the floor.

You looked down at him and frowned.

"Nagisa you can sleep with me y'know," you said with a shy smile.

Nagisa blushed and nodded as he got up off the floor.

"I'll try hard not to hurt your ankle," he stated as he laid down next to you.

You blushed and wrapped your arms around Nagisa.

"Thank you so much for staying here with me," you thanked as you buried your face into his chest.

Nagisa blushed a dark shade of red as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

BOOM!!!

You screamed at the sound of the thunder and began to panic. Nagisa gave you a worried look and held your face to his chest as he stroked your hair softly.

"Shhh, everything will be okay (Y/N)," he murmured into your ear, trying to calm you down.

BOOM!!!

You yelped again and hugged Nagisa tightly. Nagisa hugged you back and continued to stroke your hair to calm you down.

The rain poured down hard outside. You shook in fear in your sleep while Nagisa stayed awake and watched over you, making sure you were protected at all costs. . .