Working for the Devil (Part 1)

You stared out the window of the cop car and sighed deeply as you spotted the mental hospital. The cops parked the car in front of the hospital and then opened the door for you. You hopped out of the cop car and looked around nervously.

'I wonder what Nagisa and everyone else is wondering right now' you thought as you chewed on your nails. The cops grabbed your wrist a bit roughly as they pulled you into the hospital.

||Nagisa's POV||
I looked around worriedly for any sign of (Y/N), but I didn't spot her anywhere. I quickly walked over to Karma and Terasaka, tapping Karma's shoulder. "Karma? Have you seen (Y/N)?"

Karma turned to me and sighed as he shook his head. "Nope, I haven't ever since those cops came by and took her away somewhere."

I widened my eyes and looked at Karma with my mouth gaped. "Wh-What did they want with her?" I asked.

Karma pressed a finger to his chin and hummed for a while. "Well what I heard from Rio was that they wanted to ask her some questions about something."

"Woah wait, was it about her father?," I asked as I looked at Karma, a look of horror across my face.

Karma sighed and nodded his head.

"W-We need to go and find her now," I said sternly.

||normal POV||
The cops brought you over to a room that had several locks on it. One of the cops had released one of your wrists so they could unlock the door so you rubbed your arm nervously. Once the cop pushed the door open a chill immediately raced down your spine.

The cops forced you into the room. You looked around inside and saw that the whole room was totally white.

"We'll be back, but don't worry because we have cameras in this room so we'll be watching the whole time," a cop said as him and the other cop left the room.

They then closed the door and then locked it again. You sighed and turned to your father, who was in the corner of the room.

"Hello (Y/N)," your father greeted with an evil grin.

"What do you want dad?" You asked coldly as you walked over and glared.

Your father laughed as he tugged slightly at the straight jacket around him. "I want to get out of this hell hole."

You scrunched your nose up and narrowed your eyes. "And what makes you think I'd help you?!"

Your father smirked and closed his eyes as he laughed. "Well let's just say I'll find a way to hurt your precious boyfriend."

You flinched once he said that. "How? And haven't you hurt him enough?"

Your father smiled at you with dark eyes. "Well first of all, I have assassin friends who I've told to attack the Shiota's when ever I want them to and all I have to do is order them. And second, no, I won't stop hurting him until he's dead."

You clenched your fists. "How will you order them?"

Your father laughed as he pointed to the cops. "They work for me, and they can call the others to go and hunt down Nagisa."

You glared harshly at your father as you tugged on your sleeve. "What do you need me to do then?"

"I want you to betray your friends and your boyfriend by joining me. Help me take down that disgusting monster and win the reward," he said with a grin.

You froze and stared at your father. 'What should I do?! If I don't obey then Nagisa could get really hurt again'

You looked down and shuffled your feet. "F-Fine, I'll help you."

Your father smirked as he got out of the "straight jacket" and patted your head roughly. "Good girl."

You quickly swatted his hand away and snapped your head away angrily.

"I'm only doing this for Nagisa," you said.

Your father nodded as he opened the door and walked out of the room with you. The "cops" walked over and smiled at your father.

"Now go and stall the other cops so we can escape," your father ordered them quickly.

The two men nodded as they spun around and searched for the real cops.

"Wait so the hospital doesn't even know about your friends?" You asked surprised.

Your father nodded as he grabbed your wrist and ran with you down the halls. You made your way to the parking lot and got into your father's car.

Your father quickly started the car and then began to drive off. Your father was driving pretty quickly so the car would shake and jerk a lot when there was a small bump in the road.

You didn't really care or mind though because you were busy staring out the window and hoping this will end peacefully.