|Chapter 5| Recovery

Começar do início

"Oh yeah, I was supposed to tell you, some of the members from Sabertooth came to visit you." Then she smiled.

"Me?"

"No. The painting over there in the corner."

I wanted to joke around, "That actually is a nice painting..."

I heard a door open up, it was Kyle and Remington.

Remember, Kyle is Sting's kid, and Remington is Rogue's. Both boys.

"I heard something about a painting." Rem said.

"ALL HAIL THE PAINTING!" was what Kyle yelled.

Rem sighed, "You're such an idiot."

"Yeah. Well. You're a-a MORON!" Kyle tried to come with a good comeback. Which was bad.

"Sometimes I worry about your lack of braincells." Rem said.

Sometimes I do too Rem. Sometimes I do too.

They started punching eachother, and seeing how I'm in pain, and I don't want to get up, I just summon an arrow and throw it right between their heads.

Perfect.

"HEY YOU COULD'VE TAKEN OUR HEADS OFF!" They screamed in unison.

"You children need to understand that I've been doing this for years." I told them matter of factly. I heard Nova giggling. She's so cute. Which I'm allowed to say, by the way.

Rosemary walked in after I said that, then she kinda sorta freaked out, "Are you hurt? Did you die for a second? Did your pray to the 1st? Is Nova your girlfriend?"

I answered right away, "What do you think I'm bandaged for? I don't think so. I think so. And.... hold on a second. You just...wow."

Nova just answered for me, "Yes, Rose, I am."

Rosemary squealed, "YES! I KNEW IT!"

"So Rosemary, are you single?" Kyle said flirtatiously.

"Why do y-"

I cut her off by saying, "Hey, Rosemary, why don't you go visit Laxus or someone..."

"Why th-"

"Just go. It'll be better for your health."

"What?" I heard her whisper, then she walked out the door.

Then I said, "Hey, Kyle, come over here..."

I saw Rem shaking his head as if saying,"Don't do it. You're an idiot. Don't do it." To Kyle.

Nova just sat silently because she probably already knew what was going to happen.

Kyle came closer and closer, and once he got close enough, I grabbed his shirt and said, "Don't you dare speak to, touch, or even think about my sister. Got it?"

He just nodded in fear. Haha.

"Good." Then I let him go, then to mess with him, I said, "YOU'RE thinking about her..."

"I-Umm...uhhh... I'M GOING TO GO VISIT STORM NOW!" Then he ran out the door.

Anyone who can't stand up to me, doesn't deserve Rose anyway. Tch.

|Storm's POV|
I woke up to the sound of this:
"WHO HURT HIM? IS ANYTHING BROKEN? I SWEAR IF HE'S DEAD..."

Sylvia, I'm overprotective over her... but it's also vice versa.

I woke up. But I didn't say anything. I was silent, I couldn't speak or do anything. I couldn't move. My body anyway. I could move my head and my eyes. But that was it.