MR. Player VS. MS. Player

"He puts his hand around my neck and pushes my face towards him kissing me with so much passion I have never felt before. Licking my bottom lip for entrance I open my mouth freely. As i let him explore my mouth he grabs one of my thighs with his hand and wraps my legs around his waist. He starts pulling me into him as i try to get as close to him as possible. He grabs my waist and lays me on his bed while he removes his shirt giving me a perfect view of his perfectly sculpted abs..."

Vanessa Adams was just your typical bad girl; the she player that gets what ever she wants (and that includes people too). When her parents decide to move to California Vanessa has to start her reputation all over again as the "Sexy, Bad-ass, Player" everyone back at her home new her as. But now at a new school in a new city she finds herself attracted to the real player of the school: Max Johnson. Max is the guy every girl wants and what every guy wants to be. While Max and Vanessa get caught up in "the game" will they find love?

HELLOOOO....!!!

MY NAME IS MARY!!!!!!

This is my new book and lemme know what you think :D!!!

****IF I GET 5 VOTES I WILL KEEP THIS BOOK UP AND START UPLOADING CHAPTERS******

THANKS SO MUCH YOU DESERVE A KISS MUAH!!!

BY NOW XD