White haired jerk.

3rd P.O.V.

Y/N sits in back seats of a the car thinking about the events that jut happened. Being totally shocked and shook, she did not hear anything her driver was asking her. They shortly arrive home and the driver opens the door for Y/N. Y/N quietly gets in the house then runs to her room discreetly.

1st P.O.V.

I can't face Kaoru anymore..! Wait. How does he have the nerve to f**cking do that!! Ugh. Disrespecting my space and my BOBA TEA ;-; might I add that it was strawberry? But then again, thinking about it, I end up with a smile.. a genuine smile. What is happening? I slap my face and inhaled, then exhaled. I need to calm down. It wasn't a REAL kiss. Plus, he doesn't feel like that towards me. I have nothing to worry about. That's just how he normally is, with all the girls...

*BAM BAM BAM*

"AH!!" I screamed from being lost in thoughts, the banging of the door surprised me. It was my mother. I answered the door and asked what she wanted after greeting her. I did completely forget to yell out I'm home when I got home.

"Hi mom. What's up?"

"When did you get home? I didn't hear you."

"Oh .. not too long ago. Right after you called I got home like.. 10 minutes later?"

"Okaay. So what were doing out? Did you finally make friends! HHAHAHA. "

"Ha. Ha. Funny. And I guess?"

"Oh really? I didn't think you would actually make friends, being your 'otaku', unsocial, and introverted awkward self."

"Thanks for the confidence boost Ma."

"Hehe!! Well I love you! And dinner is waiting for you. Come down and eat. This is an order. Not an option." She smiles. Oh god. Time for dinner I guess.

I sit at our enormous dinner table, I honestly think this huge table isn't really necessary. It literally seats 12 table with elbow space. I sit next to my mother and we are facing my step father. Okay so with my step dad, I don't hate him or anything but he's so new in my life. I don't really consider him my dad but he is the closest to a father figure in my life. I definitely do respect him though. He's kind, generous, funny, and makes my mom happy. He's a perfect father. I'm just not comfortable addressing him as dad yet; I know I will one day though.

~Time skip~

After I finish dinner, I tried to sneak away from the table into my room. The new episode for Tokyo Ghoul season 3 aired. I HAAAVVVEE to watch it, otherwise I have to suffer the pain of seeing spoilers all over the Internet. So I got up while my parents were distracted by my amazing, straight A report card. I went to out my dish into the sink and tip-toed up the long, bug stair case. Just as I got to the door of my room, I hear my mom scream my name!

(Y/N= your name Y/MD= your middle name Y/LN= your last name)

"Y/N Y/NN Y/LN! GET DOWN HERE AND DO YOUR CHORESSS! I WILL TAKE YOUR LAPTOP, IPOD, PHONE, AND TABLET AWAY. YOUR MANGA WILL GO TOO."

I don't argue. You don't ever argue with your mom, especially when she threatens your collection of manga. I followed her thundering voice into the kitchen acting all innocent.

"How did you like my grades mommy!?" I said with a smile.

"Oh they were wonderful!" She said with a higher pitches voice than normal.

"But you left without, AT LEAST, doing your own dishes." She said with a fake smile. That smile that sends chills down your spine.

"I was gonna do them. Ha. Ha. Ha..."

"Oh what am I going to do with you. Get over here and help me rinse."

I smile and roll up my sleeves to ready my arms for rising.

~time skip~

I showered and got ready for bed. I sit in my bed and pretend to fall asleep until my parents were asleep. When I knew the coast was clear, I grabbed my kitty light up headphones and my laptop. Some anime before bed won't hurt! I am an A student after all. HAHAHAHAHA!

Morning

I awake from my slumber because of the stupid annoying 'Boing, boing, boing' from my alarm clock. I reluctantly get up and out of bed to wash up. I put on the ridiculous school outfit, I absolutely hate it. Why can't we have the cute anime school uniforms?! Ugh. I go downstairs to eat breakfast. Then I walk to the train station to get on a train as early as possible. I try to avoid seeing my step dad in the morning, before he goes to work, because he would have
the driver take me to school. On the train, I think of the evening I hung out with Kaoru. I found a smile starting to form on my lips. I turn on my favorite anime opening song as I look out the window. As I try to exit, some tall guy bumps into me. I fell to the ground and was about to get up and uppercut punch that guy right on his jaw! But when I looked up at him, he smirked. I was triggered!! But god damn was he FINE! He was the most beautiful thing I've seen. He had white hair and grey eyes; soft facial features but a sharp jaw line. My fist hesitated.

"Oh I'd say sorry but I'm not that nice." He coldly said smirking.

"Wow really? I just fell because of you and the least you could do is ask if I'm okay. You're such a dick bag." I replied as I got up. But damn is he a sexy dick bag. Oh dammit. Stop that Y/N. Jerks like him aren't worth my time.

"Heh" He scoffs and picks up my iPod on the floor and gives it to me.

"Thank yo-" I kept the last words in my mouth because right before I was going to finish my words and reach for my possession, this dude decides to move his hand up higher.

"Are you really...?"

"Yup."

I jump, "Give it!"

He then moves his hand even further but right when my feet touched the ground I felt the touch of his lips on my forehead.

"Here you go. Can I see you again, here?" He smirks, returns the iPod, and leaves.

I. Am. SHOOK...

~time skip~

I get to school and Kaoru greets me first, like everyday. He thinks he protects me from all the snotty bitches around. But I can fight myself. Ha. He approaches me and I had the vivid memory of the white haired guy kissing my head. I then completely flinch, moving my hands all around.

"Um. You alright Y/N?"

"Oh. What? Oh. Hah. Hahaha. Yeah I'm goooddd." I say with a cheeky smile.

"Okay. Then let's go to the host club!" He said with a laugh.

We open the two doors to the music room no one uses; rose petals fly out in a circular pattern with the smell of tea.

------------------------------------------------------
I finally have the chapter up!! I tried making it at least 1000 words for being super late and I accomplished that. I enjoyed writing this! I have yet to edit it because I'm in school but enjoy it now and excuse the errors. ❤️