Tamaki Suoh is Haruhi's daddy?

1st P.O.V.

Kaoru and I sat in the bathroom the rest of lunch and just.. talked. He is actually not the guy I thought he was.. pretty different from Hikaru too. The girls never came looking for me in the men's room but there were some guys who wanted to use the restroom. Kaoru took care of that though. Every lunch period from that day on Kaoru and I spent together but not in the restrooms. We went to the fountain instead. One day I decided I'd go to the Host Club and see Kaoru. Although I don't talk to anyone very much I've spoken to Haruhi a few times. I knew she was a female when I first spoke to her. Why does the whole school think Haruhi is a girl?? They can't really be this stupid, can they? Rich kids..

After school I did my homework by the fountain and then walked to the music room that isn't used for a music class. I've never been to the Host Club or any host place actually.. but this was just to see Kaoru and what he does. I opened the doubled doors then the smell of sweets and tea overflowed the hall. Did I mention there were rose petals flying everywhere too..?? Well yeah there was. Kaoru was also there, like he was the god who had rose powers in this one manga I've read. I don't know. Don't judge me. Haruhi also spotted me and walked over to me but Tamaki Suoh, I think is his name..greeted me first.

"Oh hello beautiful flower of the Nile river!! Would you like to take a seat with the King and have a cup of tea?? You can have some sweets while I sweet you up!"

"Uh..Haruhi help. Remember me? It's Y/N !!"

"OH what lovely name, Y/N the beautiful flower of the Nile!"

"Hey Y/N. I remember you, don't worry and just ignore "the King" come come."

When Haruhi said that, Tamaki just went to a corner and a dark aura came from that corner. I think he turned black and white too. I hope he's okay but then again, he was all up in my bubble. He was murmuring something..

"My daughter doesn't love me." *sob* "I'm a terrible daddy"

Oookaaayyyy... They've got an interesting relationship that I'm not going to get into. I sat next to Haruhi and kept my eye on Kaoru. I kind of forgot about him with the King all up in my space. I wanted to see and talk to him not Tamaki. Poopey.

~Time skip~

I stayed the whole time because talking to Haruhi was nice. I found out we're the same..well kind of. She is a "commoner" like how I was until my mother married. Speaking of mother she told me she lost hers. She is so positive and bright though.. I like her. Finally someone I like at this damn rich school. While I was walking out to the front to catch a subway going home (yes I take a subway even though my step dad is filthy rich) someone tapped my head and I jumped scared because I was in deep thoughts. It was Kaoru. -.-

"Hey. You didn't say hi to me" *whimpers like a dog*

"Uhh yeah sorry. You were with other girls so I just hung out with Haruhi. Didn't want to interrupt."

"Stupid.. I don't care. I wanted to be with you. It should've been me and not Haruhi. I mean.. Sorry.. I didn't really mean stupid."

*chuckles* "I know, it's okay. I'm at fault. I came to the Host Club to see you but I never greeted you. I was too..afraid I guess. I mean, like, the girls here don't like me very much. Haha."

I don't know if it was just the sunset colors on Kaoru's face but it looked like he was blushing!

"Like I said the first time we met, you're protected by me. No one will hurt you"

Oh shit. My face is hot now. I hope he thinks it's just the sunset colors. 

"Uh huh... WELL! I have to catch a subway to home soo.."

"What!? No. You have to treat me to make up for not saying hi to me in club."

"I have to get home "

"But you don't have homework. Knowing you, you probably already did it"

"But.."

"HAHA! So where shall we go? And I'll drop you off at your house afterwards.. So..? Can we go?"

"You got me. I guess we can go.."

"Yay. Can we get some boba tea? Afterwards I don't care where we go. Anywhere will be interesting and fun with you."

My cheeks and ears. Dear lord, I hope they don't pop off from embarrassment!

"Okie.. How about the arcade..?"

"Hehe sure! But boba tea first.."

"Of course" I rolled my eyes.

3rd P.O.V.

Kaoru walks to the car waiting for him and opens the door for Y/N. They get in and head to Kaoru's favorite boba tea shop. In the car they jam to music and laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYY!!!! Yeah I know it's been a long time but I just didn't know what to write. And I know it was a LONG time. I suck at writing long chapters so forgive me. Anyways enjoy and I'll write the next Chpt. Quickly I promise!!