24

I let out a deep sigh, silence falling over us as we get into the Uber and ride back to Jack's place.
I lean my head on his chest, leaning up to look up at him. His eyes were focused towards my lap where our fingers were intertwined, his fingers squeezing even so often.
I reach up slowly, running my finger along his jaw. He looks down with a lazy smile, the redness and his brown eyes giving me a sleepy look. "Hi." He whispers simply, his voice becoming raspy and deep from his high making him tired. I smile, not saying anything else.
"Baby." He lets go of our hands, placing his hand on my upper thigh instead. I lean up, kissing his lips slowly. His lips kiss back quickly, keeping the same, slow pace. Jack lifts me up slightly, his hand taking a grip full of my ass and squeezing it tightly to make me open my lips to gasp. Jack chuckles into the kiss, placing his other hand on my neck quickly. He forces my neck up tightly, causing the kiss to end as his lips are attached to my neck now.
"Is this a good spot to park?" The driver ask.
"Yeah, yeah. It's good." I say airlessly, pulling away from Jack and out of the car. "Thank you!" I call out to the driver as Jack gets out and thanks him. 
The car drives off as Jack leads us inside. "I'm really happy I'm with you, Arabella." He mumbles in front of me.
"You're high, Jack." He reaches behind his body, grabbing for me. I sigh, taking his hand. He pulls me forward and into his bedroom, making me land on the bed.
"Sleep." I say to him. He stands up, laughing. He pulls down his pants and his shirt, looking his drawer for some shorts. "Bella, here." He says, tossing me a big shirt. I strip quickly as he turns his back to me, pulling the shirt over my body. It falls above mid thigh, showing off my long legs.
"Hmm." He hums, looking at me as my eyes were focused at the art all around his room.
"What?" I laugh, walking towards him slowly.
"Nothing, you're really cute." He whispers, pulling me into him with his waist. "I want you to be mine, all mine. I want to show you off to people, tell people all about my fine ass girlfriend. I want to able to come home to you every single day." He mumble, running his fingers through my long hair. "Be with me, be mine."