1

Me: you're a fucking whore! fuck you!!

He cheated on me. I let out a deep breath, shakily holding my bathroom counter in my small hands. My living room was already trashed when he came over to apologize and tell me what he did. I've never felt so hurt. I kicked him out, after I got the girl's number he cheated on me with.

I lift my phone up to see the three gray dots appearing from the convo with the girl.

Bryce's Whore: uh who's this???

I let out a dry chuckle, my fake nails flying across my screen quickly.

Me: you don't remember last night at all, do you? you slept with a guy who has been in a relationship for two years. His name is Bryce, I mean you probably didn't even get his name.

Bryce's Whore: you must have the wrong number babe, I'm Jack.

Me: don't fucking lie!! you are that slut from last night.

Bryce's Whore: how can I prove to you that your boyfriend or ex gave you the wrong number?

Me: forget it.

I sigh deeply, locking my iPhone and shove it into the pocket of my jeans. I look up into the mirror, pulling my long black hair into a lazy ponytail. I feel my phone buzz a few times in my pocket as I walk into my room and grab my bag. I pull on a pair of shoes, walking out my apartment door to the parking lot.

UCLA was the last place I wanted to be today but I had one more class today. I park in a space on campus, walking into the building to my Psych class. I sit down next to a sweet blonde girl, flashing a small smile before checking my phone.

Bryce's Whore: are you okay?

I change the name quickly to "Jack"

Jack: I may not know you but I'm sorry about him. He's an asshole.

Jack: Talk to me, let me know you are fine.

I half smile, raising my eyebrows at the last message.

Me: yes, I'm sorry I texted you. He gave me to wrong number. I'm okay, thank you Jack.

Me: oh my name is Arabella.