Chapter Seven

Warning! The next few chapters contain self harm, suicidal thoughts and committing suicide.

Dark and I had finished the movie and we got in his car.
"Hey Dark, can you take me home?"
"Sure." After ten minutes of driving, we got to my house. I got out and walked to the driver seat window. He rolled it down and smiled.
"Thanks Dark, I had fun."
"No problem, I'd love to do it again."
"Me too. Good night Dark." I kissed his cheek and walked inside the house. I layed down and got on Twitter. My phone started blowing up. I looked and saw what the fuse was about. I had been tagged in over fifty tweets. I read about ten and tears slid down my face. I kept reading.
???: Die you whore. No one loves you.
???: Your ugly and fat, how do you think anyone could love you.
I snapped and burst out into tears. I walked into my bathroom and locked the door. I took my hand mirror and shattered it. I grabbed on of the pieces and clutched it in my hand. I sighed and placed the cool mirror piece on arm. Then a voice I never recognized came into my mind. Dark never liked you, he just wanted an excuse to see a movie. Cut. You thought those demons were your friends, their not! Cut. Mark is the only one you have left, but he doesn't care. Cut. Cut. Cut. I cleaned my arm and the piece of glass. I hid the glass in a drawer and wiped my tears off my face. I looked at the clock. 8:00 am? For real. I put on a long sleeve shirt and walked downstairs. I saw Mark and Jack talking, they noticed me. Mark hugged me tightly.
"Are you ok Ally?"
"Mark please don't call me Ally."
"Alex, come on. Are you ok?" I nodded and pulled back from Mark. That same voice came back. His love is fake you know, he's using you. Shut up! Calm down, I wasn't the one who made you cut. I did that in my own? Yeah, I just was merely talking.