Chapter 23| Craig

Now that all the performances are over, everyone is still acting crazy. Wendy and Bebe are arguing over who got the bigger applause, Stan is bragging to his friends about how well he thinks he preformed and others are just getting out of costume and attempting leaving.

Attempting as Ms. Davis has Cartman guarding one door, and Mole the other. They are both counting money, meaning Ms. Davis paid them to keep everyone in.

I have to admit, out of the three performances I only watched one fully. It was the final one, and, most likely, the worst one. The worst because the actors were probably sick of saying their lines over and over again and the chemistry between them and had most likely disappeared and replaced with tiredness. Also, Wendy's voice kept changing pitch throughout the whole thing.

The first two performances, I couldn't focus because I kept thinking about Tweek. He kissed me.

He voluntarily put his lips, on my own.

He's the first and only guy I've ever kissed. The thing is, I enjoyed that kiss more than I have with any girl. Even with the awkward bumping of glasses. It made it more real and less like a Disney movie.

So, if he kissed me, and e made the move, he likes me like I like him.

I mean, he was saying that after tonight, he most likely won't speak to the person he likes anymore. And he wasn't gender specific. And when I told him to confess, he kissed me.

He really likes me!

And I really like him!

And I sound like an idiot.

And I feel like an anime school girl who wants their Senpai.

What happened to not showing emotion Craig? You've smiled loads in the last week. It's Tweek. My mind is swimming with thoughts about him.

I never would have thought that Tweek Tweak would like me as a friend, let alone as more than one. Whenever something 'weird' happens between us, he gets angry, shouts at me and turns red.

I need to find him. I need to find him and tell him that I like him back. I stand up from the wall I'd been leaning on, and when I'm about to go and look for Tweek Ms. Davis speaks.

"Gather around everyone! Gather!" She waves her arms around wildly, motioning for the whole drama department to gather around her. They do, and she asks for someone to pass her a box she stand on. Kevin slides one towards her, and she steps up nearly falling down onto Gregory. He steadies her and she thanks him. "Sorry Gregory, now I think you all deserve a huge thanks from me! I loved spending this year with all you talented students, and I hope that I will see many of you next year in our next production. I think, everything was brilliant. No! Amazing. Wait, no! Magnificent!"

As she carries on speaking and praising, I glance around all of the students gathered and try to spot Tweek. After looking over everyone, I see him. He's standing in between Kevin and Bebe. My gaze lingers on him, and during that he looks away from Ms. Davis and our gazes lock.

His bright green eyes darken and he looks away, his cheeks bright red.

"And even though, we had a huge problem because of two certain individuals," her beady eyes go from me in one corner, all the way over to Clyde in another. "We rose up, and defeated the problem. And I'm proud of you all. But, if it happens again next time, Clyde, Craig, a real punishment will be in order." She threatens, and I roll my eyes. She finishes her speech, and it's silent.

She looks around expectantly, at everyone gathered around. Her eyes gloss over all of the students, and she's smiling creepily, waiting for something.

Then, Gregory clears his throat.

"Let's thank Ms. Davis, because without her marvellous drama techniques this whole play would not have been possible." He says, giving us looks that easily say:

Clap now, so we can leave.

Ms. Davis laughs to herself, as we all clap. Loud and desperate claps. Claps that say what Gregory gave us in a look.

"Oh settle down, you can leave now." She says, waving us away and crossing her arms.

Everyone scatters. Groups go off together, and Clyde catches me, Kevin behind him.

"Craigster! Are you coming back to mine for a movie marathon?" Clyde asks me, leaning his arm on my shoulder.

I move away from him, and he stumbles.

"Don't call me that." I tell him, scanning the crowd of people leaving the hall and trying to spot Tweek.

"So, will you be there or not?" Kevin asks this time, "we're going to watch the whole Star Wars Saga."

"We are?" Clyde asks him.

"Yes."

"Where did Tweek go?" I ask Kevin, who looks away from Clyde to face me.

"I'm not sure." Kevin answers, then he ignores me to face and talk to Clyde.

I sigh and walk away from the two. I walk out onto the stage and hop down, going to leave from the double doors. Only, to find that they are locked.

"I wanted to l-leave out that way too, as Michael would say, it's more dramatic." I turn to see Tweek. He's standing next to the door, and is taking out his contact lenses.

"That's gross." I say, and Tweek shrugs.

"And so are your teeth." He says, his voice void of any emotion. He takes out the last lens, and places them into their green box.

"And I wonder why my teeth are like this." I say, and Tweek raises an eyebrow.

"It makes you stand out from the others." He says, shrugging as he searches his pockets. "Damnit. W-where are my glasses?"

"Oh, I have them." I say, slipping my hand into my hoodie pocket and taking out his green glasses. I walk towards him, open them up and slowly but gently place them on him. They balance cutely on his nose, and Tweek's cheeks burn.

"Thanks." He whispers, and I feel myself blushing at how close we are. No one moves.

"Hey Tweek," I start, and he gives me a look to carry on, "about that kiss.. I just wanted to say, that.. I l-like you too." The last part comes out in a whisper, but Tweek obviously hears it by the way his eyes shine.

"Good." He says, grabbing me by the strings of my hoodie and attempting to kiss me. I stop him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Wait a second four eyes," I tell him, pushing his glasses up into his hair. "I want this kiss to be perfect."

Tweek scoffs, but doesn't protest. He pulls me against him, his back hitting the door as his lips collide with mine in a perfect, Disney movie worthy kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, we all know that I hate writing the endings but they always have to come.

I hope you all enjoyed Dramatic, I had so much fun writing it.

Thanks so much for over 500 votes! It makes me so happy to see that you all enjoy my stories.

The voting chapter will be up straight away!

CYA LATER NERDZ