Chapter 18| Clyde

I wrap my arms around Kevin and nuzzle into his shoulder. He squirms and giggles while still playing. I then go up on my tip toes. I tighten my grip on his waist, and lean towards his neck.

If?" He asks, not taking his gaze from the screen. "What's that supposed to mea- gah!"

I lick his neck. He jumps away from the machine and out of my hold, his hand flying to the spot on his neck I licked.

"You peasant!" Kevin exclaims, rubbing his neck with his sleeve. "I don't know where you tongue has been!"

As Kevin is rubbing his neck, I turn my attention to the screen. The Ghost is two orbs away from ending Pac-Man's life.

"Did you just call me a slut?" I ask, pretending to be offended. Kevin looks at me, shocked.

"What?! No! Why would I use such vile language?" He rushes over to me. "I was joking! I bet you have a really clean tongue!"

I hold back my laughs by biting my bottom lip as the Ghost charges into Pac-Man and Game Over is displayed over the maze in flashing letters. Kevin places his hands on my shoulders.

"Please don't be angry with me.." He says, sticking out his bottom lip, his ice blue eyes shining.

I then burst out laughing.

Kevin jumps in surprise, his hands flying from my shoulders.

"I'm not angry Kev!" I say between laughs, Kevin looks at me, his expression blank.

"You tricked me to throw the game, didn't you?" He asks, his voice scarily like Craig's.

"Maybe." I say, still giggling.

"I hate you so much right now." He says, running a hand through his hair.

"You love me." I say, smiling goofily. Kevin rolls his eyes, but the smile on his face reveals that he isn't really angry.

"Come on, let's play something else." He says, grabbing my hand and leading me away. It seems like almost everything is full once again, Bebe and Red ran for the machine we left, the only thing it being used is the Space Invader machine but Gregroy has pushed Mole up against it and is teasing him.

So, we're not going over there.

"I always thought Mole hated public affection," Kevin comments, looking at the two. It's not that creepy to look at them, we aren't the only ones. Gregory is purposely drawing attention to himself and Mole.

"I always thought Mole hated any kind of affection." I say back, and Kevin smiles.

"I'm so jealous of Mole right now." I hear Kenny say to Cartman, they're still playing Mortal Combat (or by they're playing Mortal Combat Kenny is basically leaning against the machine and is watching Gregory and Mole), "Gregory is hot."

"Kinney, I don't care that you're a whore." Cartman starts. "But I would like it if you shut your whore mouth and stopped staring at them while they have sex against a machine! Play the game with me!" He whines, hitting the buttons and beating up Kenny's character.

"They aren't having sex Cartman. He's teasing him and it makes me want Gregory to tease me."

"Kenny McCormick! Play the Goddamn game!"