27

Two Months Later (Sorry bout all these time jumps)

"Addie," TwoBit whines, "I'm hungry,"

"Then get something to eat,"

TwoBit pouts so I sigh and get up from Dal's lap. I walk into the kitchen and pull out hamburger from the fridge. It's lunch time so why not. I start making hamburgers, I don't really need to explain that. After the hamburgers are done I call the boys in.

"Wow baby you sure know how to cook," Dal says shoving a burger in his mouth.

I smile and start eating my burger.  After everyone's done I clean up. I walk over to Dal.

"Come with me please," I say grabbing Dal's hand.

"Where are we going?" Dal asks.

"I tricked you into going on a date with me," I say as we arrive at a movie.

"I would've went with you either way baby," he says, so I kiss him on the lips.

We sneak into the movie and watch some thriller, I love scary movie and am basically kissing Dal the whole time. The credits rolls and Dal and I sneak back out. We start walking to a park when someone calls my name.

"Adelaide," I hear. I turn around and see someone I did not expect to see.

"Chet!" I yell and pull Dal towards him.

I pull him in for a hug, I can't help myself my best friend who I haven't seen in forever.

I hear a cough and immediately feel like shit. "Chet this is my Dallas, Dal this is Chet,"

Chet eyes both of eyes and our hands intertwined.

"You two an item?" Chet asks.

"Hell yea!" I exclaim smiling so brightly.

I pull Chet away from Dal and start talking. "Hey I know this is really of shitty of me but Dal and I are on a date so do you think we can catch up tomorrow?"

"Of course! Go be with your bad boy," Chet says giving me one last hug and pushing me towards Dal.

We get to the park, Dal had been awfully quiet. "Dal," I hold out the a and l in his name.

"Why are you so smiley?" he asks not happily. I frown.

"I haven't seen Chet in ages. He's my best friend, he's the one who taught me how to fight and protect myself," I say twisting my rings around.

"I thought Soda was your best friend," Dal says.

"I can have more than one best friend,"

"Why do you wear his ring?" He asks pointing to my skull ring.

"He gave it to be for winning my first fight when I was like 7, no joke," I say.

"Well I don't like it," I'm a little taken aback at that.

"Wh- What?"

He doesn't respond he just takes his necklace off of his neck and puts it around my neck. "Dal," my voice comes out more like a whisper.

"Now everyone has to know you're mine," he says still not smiling.

"Baby, you have no reason to be jealous," I say looking at the necklace he gave me.

"I'm not jealous," Dal huffs and starts walking off. I run after him.

"I'm just," I try to explain but he's ignoring me so I sigh. "Please,"

He keeps walking. I grab his hand but he shakes me off. This kinda pisses me off so I push that bastard against a shed. I forcefully put my lips against him. He refuses to kiss back at first but then gives in.

"I'm a douche," Dally says.

"I'm a bitch," I reply and smash my lips against his before he can say anything else.

"I think I'm in love with you," he says.

"I think I'm in love with you," I say back.

"You look really beautiful," Dal says tucking a piece of my dirty blonde hair behind my ear.

"You look, so good I think I might malfunction," I say back. He smirks. As if it couldn't get anymore cliche it starts to rain. He pulls me close and we walk to Bucks.

We get there and rush upstairs. I put one of Dal's shirts and my shorts. Once Dal is dressed I grab his hand and pull him downstairs. I set up the pool table.

"Hmm," I say taping my chin, "I can't seem to remember how to play pool," Dal just smirks and pulls me close once I have my stick.

He wraps his hand around mine and shows me how to play pool. I give him a kiss and he grabs his stick. We play pool and eventually I beat him.

"Hey!" he protests, "I thought you forgot how to play pool!"

"Oops, I remembered," I smile mischievously. He chases me up too his room and lock the door.

Um, I'm not one to get into detail but let's just say some things happened.

Waking up was heaven. "Morning Dal," I say kissing him on my cheek. He grumbles and he cuddle for a bit.

"You're such a turkey baster,"

"What?!" Dal asks confused. To be honest I'm equally as confused.

"Ummmm, I'm gonna take a shower," I say throwing on Dal's shirt and my underwear. I grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom. I close the door and get in the shower.

I hear the door open and Dal hops in the shower with me. Ummmm, stuff and such.

"Where is my bra?!" I yell trying to get dressed.

"Somewhere," He says. "Wow Dal thanks for all the help. Now for real where the hell is my bra?!" I yell.

I wrap the towel around my chest and walk into the room, Only to find my bra dangling from Dal's hand. I walk up to him but he runs away.

There's so way in hell I'm chasing after him right now so I grab another bra out of my drawer, (the bottom drawer of Dallas's dresser)

I put it on and then go and put on my shirt, and the goddamn thing isn't even in the bathroom.

"Dallas I swear to God I'm going to beat your ass!" I yell. He walks in the room with my bra and shirt and I glare at him.

"Maybe you could just go shirtless,"

"Okay, I'm meeting up with Chet, Bye!" I say walking out his door. Like lightning speed Dal grabbed my and threw me over his shoulder.

He sets me down and stands in front of the door. "No,"

"Then give me my shirt," He throws my shirt at me. I grab my leather jacket and throw it on.

"Where are you going,"

"I'm still meeting up with Chet," I kiss his lips, "Bye baby!" I say and walk out the door.