"I kissed... Jacques?"

"Yep." She popped the 'p' as if I wasn't having any mental breakdown at her confession. "Well you would've proceeded in kissing him on the lips... if only Justin didn't pull you away though."

I felt my brain stopped working; I suddenly didn't understand the language Scarlet was speaking in.

"What?"

"Then he accompanied you and brought you to us. You were whining to him though... why you can't kiss Jacques and all. You were like this little kid who was asking for a candy. It was hilarious. His face was, you know, the usual. Stoic. He was gone for an hour. He came back and took you with him. That's it."

"What... the... hell..." I just mumbled as I try to ransack my brain from any memories of Scarlet's storyline.

"Now if you two did it however. I won't judge. I mean you make your own decisions."

What is Scarlet even talking about?!

"Even though I dislike Justin, his genes and talent I definitely approve. It's good investment for the little ones." I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched her get lost in her imaginative mind. Her duality is making my head ache. "So when did you two...?" Before she could say anything, I covered my palm over her mouth. I saw few students looked our way.

"...gafjjx? Ofjkdslsdlklfklfslcv? Wkdfdjkddbokdg?." She continued, though maybe I've known her all too well that I understood what she said.

'...had sex? Or is it making love? Was he big?'

Big? He meant....? Alright. Images deleted. Images deleted.

"Scarlet." I hissed as I glanced around only to find people wanting to make someone else's business their own. "Look away people before this crazy mental fox pounces right at you." I said, gesturing at Scarlet. "Look the hell away." I demanded now which abruptly, they all followed.

I faced Scarlet.

"Will you keep your mouth shut? And just because I told people that I'm, you know, doesn't mean an act has been made."

"You're maybe innocent but definitely not The Virgin Mary's level."

"Scarlet."

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

She just stared at me, smiling teasingly. I could see she wanted to laugh but choose to keep it to herself.

"So did you finally have a recap from the other night?" Someone asked from behind. I slumped on my seat and let out a sigh, not bothering to face Stephen.

"You should've stopped me." I stated as I watched him took a seat beside me.

"Nah. The entertainment value was worth it."

"My dignity?"

"Its hitting two birds in one stone Ands. All is well."

I rolled my eyes. "You're late. Where were you?"

Stephen was hesitant at first that I almost raised a brow. He looked at me and then at Scarlet before he exhaled deeply.

"I saw Veronica and talked to her."

"Oh."

Great. Here comes that stiff atmosphere I hated. Why can't he just lie and pretend we don't know the person?

"So did you ask her out?" Scarlet asked casually, I almost had a whiplash as I glanced at her side.

"I— uhmm..." Stephen choked on his words. Suddenly couldn't form a sentence as I watched him get tongue-tied.