When the imp turned into Jeffery

@Jays_Wings_555 gave me this idea, so thanks to you!

The imps can only turn into people they've seen, right? So that means that Jeffery must've been on the island before. OR MAYBE Jeffery's a shadow knight and the imps have been in the Nether. I mean, Jeffery isn't the only dead person the imps have disguised themselves as. That's right, AARON! Just think about it, the imps look like little demon things that would be in the Nether, so what if they are? If they are, then they've seen all the Shadow Knights. And since Aaron was the last remaining descendant of Shad, or THE SHADOW LORD, he probably became a shadow knight when he died. And Jeffery was in the Jury of Nine, so was really powerful, even if he wasn't evil. He might be like Laurence, but instead of Laurence's love for Aphmau, Jeffery held onto his memories of his daughter Abby. But wait, wouldn't that mean the imps could be ANY Shadow Knight? Yes, it would mean that. But maybe the imps are smarter than we think. They could be working with not only the Demon Warlock, but with the Shadow Lord as well.

Thanks for listening to me rant about MCD! If you have an idea of something you want me to say my theories on, leave a comment telling me what it is. Tell me what you think of this, and I know that not everyone will agree with me on this theory, but this is merely my OPINION. You think whatever you want to and I'll think this, kay? Kay. Anyways, see you later, bai!