" Wilson." You next." Moody growled.

 I could see my eager classmates watch me eagerly to see what I would perform. I caught the nervous glance of Draco as I made my way forward. He looked like he wanted to stop me, oh well there's no way that he could have.

 I moved into the middle of the classroom, and watched as Moody raised his wand and pointed it at me and said " Imperio."

 It was the most wonderful feeling. I felt a floating sensation as every thought and worry in my head was wiped gently away, leaving nothing but a vague, untraceable happiness. I stood there feeling immensely relaxed, only dimly aware of everyone's attentive stare at me.

 Then I heard Mad Eye Moody's voice echoing in some distant chamber of my empty brain: jump onto the desk..... jump onto the desk...and do a funny dance.

 I felt a little part of me stirr. That is stupid... why would I do that? No.

 Jump onto the desk.

 That is such a stupid thing to do really I thought firmly as I felt myself shake from the authority that was emenating from Moody.

 JUMP NOW!!!!!!!! Moody's voice boomed in my head, it was so loud it made my head hurt.

 NOOOOO!!! I screamed in my head.

 The next thing I knew I had fainted.

 I opened my eyes to see a grinning Moody above me while everyone else was staring in a mixture of confusion and worry.

 " Now that was more like it!!" Moody shouted proudly." Look at that you lot.... Wilson fought!! She fought it and beat it!! We'll try that again Wilson, and the rest of you.... watch her eyes... that's where you see it... very good Wilson, Very good indeed!!! They'll have trouble controlling you!"

 Moody made me go under the imperius curse 4 times until every single person could see in my eyes what was different then someone that couldn't throw off the curse. It was actually pretty cool.

 The rest of our classes went by fast.

 In transfiguration Mcgonagall praised Hermione and I for being the only ones who have succesfully been able to turn a hedgehog into a pincushin.

 Divination was surprisingly just the same when she praised Harry, Ron and I about our charts. She was happy that we were able to accept all these terrible things bound to happen to us ... wink wink.

 Though that class also not that fun because Pansy and me went back to obnoxiously fighting. She was trying so hard to convince me that one of my buttcheeks was bigger than the other. I argued with her about why she was staring at them. Besides my buttcheeks are the same size!!! Geez, this girl will say anything to start a fight, it's sad really.

 After classes I went and sat under the tree by the lake to do some homework for Divination... Another stupid chart about what will happen to me next month.

 I was trying to do it right for once, but halfway through I started guessing.

 Halfway through my homework I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see no one there. My nostrils flared. Again... with these stupid footsteps.

 They seemed to be getting closer. I could hear eager soft voices coming closer with the steps... but there was no one in sight.

 I stood up from my spot by the tree and said " Who's there?"

 I heard a soft chuckles... to soft to tell who they were from. I stepped closer to where the voices and steps were coming from and felt someone or something breathe on my arm. I turned around sharply and fell on my butt in the process. I gasped in pain and stood back up. I could hear the footsteps coming closer and then decided to try something.