Dead to me

I apologize for this not being a request and I'm sorry for the fact that it just jumps right in and doesn't introduce the characters much. The people in this are my oc's. Prt. 1.

"It's natural for him to be that way right? "
"He's just pretending isn't he? "
"Who cares! It's not like he'll notice us leave."
"Should we help him? He seems scared..."
"Leave him, he isn't worth it. "
"But he seems so-"
"Leave him! Amber told us to leave the guy."

Their voices were all he heard, everything else was dead silent. He stared up at the older kids as they contemplated whether they should leave or not, but it's obvious which choice they'll make...he may have been big for his age but he was never much of a fighter and those lack of skills lead him into this, his mother sent some strangers after him after her first attempt at murdering him didn't work out.

The boy laid silently, watching the kids leave one by one until a single boy was left standing there, he crouched down, looking at him with sympathetic eyes " don't sympathize me, you bitch." He coughed, sitting up " listen I want to help you, alright? It's just... I had to beat you up because my boss wants you dead.." The younger boy explained, causing a confused expression to form on the bruised boys face " why the hell would you want to help?" He asked, wiping the blood off his face, or attempting to, " and God how old are you? 5?." The other boy chuckled at the last comment " No, I'm twelve. Oh and by the way my name is Sebastian!" He chimed, sticking a bloodied hand out. " I'm Nalu.." He sighed, hesitantly grabbing the boys hand, before he knew it Sebastian had bolted, still clinging tightly onto Nalu's hand " Wait! I don't know you! Let go!" Nalu squirmed, shaking his hand violently as he pulled the energetic boy to a stop " We do so know each other! I told you my name and you told me yours! Therefore we know each other. While it may not be personally we still know each other." Sebastian smiled deviously, grabbing Nalu's hand again, his face falling serious " Anyways you're really pretty so you stay with me." Nalu froze, falling into the sharp gaze of the younger boy's ice blue eyes, Nalu couldn't really respond so he settled with a quick nod. Sebastian took a second before registering the nod as an agreement and smiled, starting to run again, Nalu's hand still locked tight in his.

Sorry for not updating anything recently. This is an old draft I had saved for a really long time so I just decided to post it and go, I'm struggling with life right now and I just kinda want to take my time with everything.