Meeting peyton

i got home and put the grocerys away and put the kids in the stroller and walked to jamies house it was only about 5 minuts away i get to jamies house my stomach hurt but i gnored it but what if im pregnant again.. oh gosh i emailed my docotor and made an appointment. i rang the doorbell with tyler holding my hand and holding grace "Hi" jamie says "Come in"  "Hey, Matts on his way." i walk in and see peyton i run up to her and hug her. "ive missed you so much pey." "Me to!" "pey you have kids to?" "Yeah this is my husband Landon my 2 year old daughter Reagan and my 4 year old boy Sam." i smiled "well you know matt this is tyler hes 4 and grace shes 2." "you guys wanna go in my room and talk?" said jamie "yeah boys can you watch the kids." they nodded we walk into jamies room and she throws a pregnacy test at me and pey its positive "jamie?" "yeah i am." i take one and go to the bathroom and leve it on the counter and so does peyton me and peyton come out and go were pregnant too! we all screamed. we walk out to the boys "guys were pregnant they all smile jack comes up and kisses jamie and landon kisses peyton and matt comes up and kisses me"carly i love you." "i love you too." matt looked at me and said "i have a suprise he pulls out a paper that says "congradulations Carly smith on your new bakery Sweet and Salty." ive always wanted a bakery. i kissed him and grabbed the kids and left. 

2 weeks later 

Today is the first day of Tylers preschool and Grace going to daycare because im opening my own bakery. its 6:00 am i wake matt up for work i jump in the shower and put my white t-shirt on and some jeans and my vans and put my hair in a braid. i go into the kitchen and start making coffee. tyler ha to  be at school by 8 so ill wake him up at 7. i grab a bael and eat it then i pack his lunch. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich, goldfish, applesauce, and apple juice. i look at the clock and its 7 i walk into to tylers room and pick him up he yawns "Morning baby." i kissed him "Mownin mommy," i take him to the bathroom and give him a bath. i put his blue tee shirt on with jeans and his tennis shoes and carried him to the kitchen. i put him in his highchair and gave him so yougurt and milk. "ill be right back im going to go get sissy up." "okway." he said i walk upstairs and go into graces room i pick her up and her eyes open "morning beautiful. i kissed her cheek. "Mownin mummie." i pu her in her black leggings with a flower priint dress and some pink flats i brush her  hair and put a flower headband in her hair. i go into the kitchen and put her in her highchair and give her some milk and cheerios. while their eating i clean up the kitchen and living room. matt walks out and kisses me and the kids. "Matt? im dropping tyler off at 8 and then grace and then im going to the doctors and then to the bakery tyler will take the bus to the daycare and i will pck them up at 5 and bring them homme and cook and youll be home at 5:30?" "yeah thats good." he walks out the door. "Alright kiddies time to leave."  i grab graces diaper bag, tylers backpack and lunch. and  my purse and walk out the door i buckle the kids in and drop tyler off and then grace then i go to the doctors.