halloween

its halloween and jamie came over with Cameron and Emma. cameron was a ninja emma was a lady bug and jamie was a cat and her husband was well himself plain old jack  . i was minnie mouse and matt was mickey mouse tyler was a spiderman and grace was a pumpkin. we all walk out the door and the kids start trick or treating. when we were finished we all went home. tylre was falling asleep and so was grace ill be right back im going to put the kids down i put tylers pjs on and layed him down and sang him a lulaby. then i changed grace and put her in her crib and kissed her goodnight. i walk out and jamie and jack left matt picks me up and carried me to the room we fell asleep cuddling. he was perfect i woke up to the crying of tee tee i walk into his room. " mownin mummy." "mroning baby" i picked him up and walked to to the kitchen and put him in his high chair and gave him so yougurt. i walk into graces room and pick her up and hand her to matt i walk back into the kitchen and tee tee was crying and he threw up everywhere i took his tempeture it was 101.1 my baby was sick "matt tyler is cick you and grace should go stay at your parents i dont want her getting sick." "okay he got her stuff and kissed me goodbye." i cleaned up tylers mess and gave him a bath and put him in pajamas and wrapped him up in a blanket i sat on the couch with him in my arms in turned on greys anatomy while we were cuddling. he coughed and zneezed a couple times but he was fine. i put him down and went to bed.