chapter 2

its 6:00 am and matt just left for work the kids are still sleeping. i get up and take a shower i wash my hair and get dressed. i put on my cheerleading shirt with some jeans and throw my hair up in a ponytail. i look at the clock and its 6:45 and i hear crying that must be tyler. i walk in to tylers room and he standing up "good morning baby." "Mownin mummy." i pick him up "you hungry?" "wes mummy." i put him in his high chair and get him some grapes, cheerios, and a sippie of apple juice. "tank ywou." he is so cute trying to talk. i make me some tea and a bowl of oatmeal. when were done eating i clean up and ppick tyler up i walk into his room and get him a big brother shirt and a pair of jeans and black shoes. i give him a bath and wash his hair i put his clothes on and put him in his play crib. "wahh wahh wahha." grace must be up. i walk into her room. "good morning baby girl. she giggles i pick her up and go into the kitchen shes to small to give a regualr bath so i bathe her in the sink she crys but when im done i try her off i put her in her pink one zie and but a headband around her head andd feed her some milk. i put her in the rocker and start getting stuff ready for the park and grocery store. i make a peanut butter sandwhich for tee tee some animal crackers and juice boxes. baby food for grace and graped for me i put the stuff in the cooler and got the stroller i put graces pink jacket around her and her purple blanket (i have a two person stroller.) and put her carrier in the stroller then i put tee tees jacket on and put him in the other part of the stroller. i put my cheer athletics shirt on and walk out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay guys thanks for reading please vote!!! ilysm