First Friends

Obi-Wan Kenobi-

Your father was either incredibly strict or incredibly protective as he never let you have much contact with anyone. He was your best friend as you would do nearly everything together.

Kylo Ren-

FN-6742 and FN-8429 toddled through the corridors of Starkiller Base. They walked around a corner and FN-6742 collided with someone his own height. You stood up and so did the Stormtrooper in training.
"I'm (Y/n)! Who are you?" You asked cheerfully, unfazed by your accident.
"FN-6742. Sorry for walking into you," he mumbled.
"I'm FN-8429."
"It's okay, but don't you have names?" The two looked at each other then back to you, shaking their heads.
"Well, FN-67... something, I'll call you... Jacob, how does that sound?" FN-6742, now Jacob, nodded.
"Thanks, I like it." He smiled, he was lucky enough for someone to give him a name.
"And what about... Cora?" FN-8429 nodded.
"Thank you! It sounds beautiful!" The three smiled, happy they had new friends.

"Miss Ren, your father is looking for you," Captain Phasma said. You nodded. "FN/8429 and FN-6742, what are you doing?"
"They're my new friends!" You announced. "I've never had friends before today but they're awesome!" Captain Phasma nodded.
"Of course. You two, go back to your dorms. Miss Ren, come with me to find your father before he destroys something." You giggled and walked with Phasma, waving to Jacob and Cora and mouthing a 'see you soon' to them.

Rey-

You were out scavenging with your mother a large ship, you had successfully took your first ship part at the age of three. Rey noticed how you kept looking.
"Would you like to keep it?" she asked. You nodded.
"If I'm allowed."
She smiled and said: "Of course you can."
"Can we have that orange and white droid too?" You asked, pointing to another scavenger with an astromech droid in a net. She turned to look at droid and immediately sropped her speeder to talk to the other scavenger.

She had freed the droid. You look at it with eyes filled with curiousity.
"Hello! I'm (Y/n)!" You chirped. The orange spherical droid beeped. "Its nice to meet you too BB-8!"

Poe Dameron-

BB-8 was your first friend. The orange droid could always cheer you up and always knew how to make you smile. Being one of Poe's trusted buddies, he could nearly trust BB-8 with your life but of ccourse he trusted almost no one with you. BB-8 was confused when you put a thumb up to him so his response was to hold out a flame. Poe lightly scolded his droid but you hugged BB-8 and persuaded Poe not to keep your best friend away.

Finn-

As a Stromtrooper-In-Training, you had your Dad, FN-2187 and a friend, NX-5301. He had acquired the nickname 'One' during training sessions and Phasma was somehow completely fine with it. One time she encouraged it claiming 'Strong relationships cause sentiment to affect your jobs but relationships improves teamwork' which was incredibly surprising for the children to hear. It may have been because you were an exception since your first word was her name...

Qui Gon Jinn-

Your best friend was your Father. He didn't care too much for Jedi rules. He had already broke them when he raised you, it wouldn't hurt to be your friend as well. Even though the Jedi Council disapproved of you, they had to admit you were achieving more than most of the other Jedi Padawans. Qui Gon could rely on you to cheer him up and advise him since a child sometimes has a wise opinion and you could rely on him to help you with almost anything.

Boba Fett-

Your first friend was a yellow-skinned Zabrak, Xaro, who had survived the Sith attacks. Xaro was sometimes a bit aggressive but he apologised if he went too far. Being an orphan, Boba sometimes allowed Xaro to join them but sometimes he had to stay home with you if it was too dangerous. Boba could trust you and most of the time you both watched Jango's holograms or entertained yourself with your large and crazy imagination.

General Hux-

General Hux allowed you to mix with one other child, Jayla. She was a daughter of one of the higher officers. Your Mum loved seeing you talk and play together and your Father was glad you got along since he found no one else in the Base other than Jayla who would be appropriate to mix with. He couldn't let you talk to training Stormtrooper children, rumors would spread of him becoming weak. Your Mum understood but didn't agree with it. You? You just sat and played with your first friend, pretending to be pod racers, making your own sound effects while running around.

Han and Leia-

Since there wasn't many people to talk to when you were little, your first friends were Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO. C-3PO was almost always scolding R2-D2 so you found it funny when R2-D2 bleeped back at him. Chewie on the other hand was the one person you trusted other than your parents and sometimes Uncle Luke. He always knew how to cheer you up and he had promised you that he'd make a bowcaster for you when you were older.