Your First Birthday

Obi Wan Kenobi-

It was your first birthday. A whole year had passed since your birth and since your mother had died. Obi Wan tried not to let it bother him.
"Happy Birthday (Y/n)!" Obi Wan said to you with a smile. You smiled at him and he realised right then. He realised that he would always miss his wife, but he had you and you looked a lot like your mother. Obi Wan handed you a small bracelet, it was a simple band that just seemed to be a gift but as you grew older, you would always carry it with you.

Kylo Ren-

You sat on your father's lap, you were both dressed in similar clothes. It was your birthday. You had a party held for you and First Order members joined. A few Stormtroopers that you had taken a liking to had joined. There was two Stormtroopers, FN-6742 and FN-8429. They were actually Stormtroopers in training so they were a few years older than you but you seemed to be great friends. Kylo sat looking at you without his helmet on, he had a smile on his face. He was lucky to have you, very lucky. Yes, you were a bit spoiled but you wouldn't become a brat when you were older, but for now, he enjoyed your party, it was your first birthday after all.

Rey-

Rey couldn't do much for your first birthday but she stayed with you for the whole day, she took you to a ship and she scavenged a ship part for you and you never put it down. And you'd never trade it, ever. You'd hold on to it forever, your first ever present.

Poe Dameron-

Leia had thrown a party for you, only a small one. Leia, Han, Chewbacca and a few of his pilot friends as well as BB-8. You were strangely close with the droid, even though you had just turned one, you could already understand the droid and say a few words to it. BB-8 seemed to enjoy your company too. Poe gave you an (animal) teddy. Poe knew from the way you hugged it and never put it down that you wouldn't let go of the present for a while, if not ever.

Finn-

It was your first birthday, he couldn't give you a present or anything special but he did sneak you extra food. He might not be able to freely call you his child or say "I love you" or even show any affection outside of his or your room but he did when he could and for you, that was enough and it was all you could ask for.

Qui Gon Jinn-

It was the day before you started your training, it was your birthday. You received a small lightsaber hilt, no crystal inside, just the shell, so you could mess around and play with it. The Jedi Council still disagreed with Qui Gon's decision for him to train you. They thought people would target you if you were with him but due to your last name, you would have been targeted anyway.
"Happy Birthday (Y/n) (M/n) Jinn, I love you," he said. It was your first birthday and you only have one first birthday and he was going to make it special.

Boba Fett-

To say Boba was not good at birthdays was a very big understatement. He didn't know what to do for your birthday so he just got you a cake.
"Happy birthday, (Y/n), I love you," Boba said with you on his lap. "Here's your cake," Boba give you a small portion of the cake, he had a bit for himself, it was nice. He saved the rest for you to eat later or tomorrow.

General Hux-

Many of the officers gave generic gifts of clothes and toys for you. Hux was baffled by a badly wrapped present from Ren. You opened it easily as the wrapping paler had a giant rip in the side. Apparently Ren's wrapping wasn't very good. Hux's eyes widened when he realised.
"You gave my-"
"Our," his wife corrected.
"-our child a lightsaber?" he exclaimed. "Maybe you are insane Ren!"
"Oblivious to what it was, you just stared at it and kept turning in around out of curiosity.
"(Y/n) darling, you can play with that later, it's time for your cake!" Hux said as he prised the lightsaber hilt from your hands. He quickly passed it to his wife who was glaring at Kylo Ren. What a great birthday!

Han and Leia:

Han and Leia spoiled you with gifts. Han bought strange things from other planets which Leia had to make sure were safe and legal. Leia decided on buying clothes and toys while Luke decided to buy something educational which surprised both of the parents.