Deciding On Your Name

Obi Wan Kenobi-

Obi Wan needed help. Desperately. He needed to call you something, not just "Child". He wanted to ask his Jedi Master, Qui Gon Jinn, but he was scared of what his reaction would be. What would happen? Would he stop teaching him? Either way, he would have to raise you, teach you about the Force and most importantly, protect you from the Sith and the Dark Side of the Force.

Eventually, Obi Wan decided on a few names.
"So, erm, what about... Raena Kenobi? No, erm... Freya Kenobi?" he looked into your (e/c) eyes, he seemed to like to do that. "I know, (y/n)," you smiled up him.
"Yeah, I like that. (Y/n) Kenobi,"

Kylo Ren-

Kylo Ren was pacing up and down. He was worried, extremely worried. People were afraid to approach him. You had gone missing. Kylo hadn't even been able to give you a name yet but he had already lost you.

Kylo had had enough. He stood up and walked to the control room.
"HUX!" Kylo shouted. Hux turned around to see Kylo Ren angrier than he'd ever saw him.
"Lord Ren, I assure you, we are searching the whole base," Hux said, slightly afraid but not showing it.
"You have to do better!" Kylo turned around and walked out, time to destroy some useful control panels in a secluded part of the base.

It turned out a group of rogue Stormtroopers took you, they were immediately terminated. Kylo held you close, anyone who even touched you would be killed, anyone who even looked at you in a certain way would be killed and any Stormtroopers that came close to you without an order would be definitely killed.
"I have a name for you, (Y/n), (Y/n) Solo," Kylo Ren smiled at you.

Rey-

"I need a name for you," Rey said, she cradled you in her arms inside her AT-AT home on this desert planet she called home. She wasn't very good with names. She tried to recall people who she knew with nice names, or names that didn't sound too strange.

After a lot of thought, Rey remembered a woman that gave her part of her portion when she was younger. It was a fairly nice name for a boy or a girl. (Y/n). It seemed to suit you perfectly too.
"So, your name shall be (Y/n). If only I had a last name to give you, I love you (Y/n),"

Poe Dameron-

Poe had told Leia about you and she had offered her help to him. She had given him some names for you but he didn't like them. He was fond of (Y/n) though. He just thought it was a bit unusual. That's what was great about it though, no one else he knew of had that name. It made you unique.
"You're (Y/n) now," he told you as he picked you up. "You're (Y/n) Dameron now."

Finn-

You were given a designation. FN-4212 was you. Finn wished he could give you a name, like Phasma and the Generals had. If Captain Phasma got a name, then so should you. The problem was, Finn didn't have an official name himself, the other Stormtroopers called him Finn when no higher ranking ones were there, so how was he supposed to give you a name?

Finn thought for a long time but he eventually came up with a name for you.
"I have the perferct name for you, it is (Y/n). Unfortunately, I don't have a last name for you but (Y/n)'s all you need right now," Finn said.

Qui Gon Jinn-

Qui Gon had been busy trying not to convince them to let them train you. He didn't want you to be separated from him. Letting the other Jedi train you meant he would never be able to have a close relationship with you or listen to you saying your first word or watch you make your first lightsaber.

"I still need to give you a name," Qui Gon said. "I think something easy to pronounce but it's nice," Qui Gon was sat with you in his arms for quite some time while he was thinking of a name. He was eventually snapped out of the trance-like state by your crying.
"Shush, shush, I have a name for you, it's (Y/n), do you like it?" You quietened down and looked at your father. "I'll take that as a yes then,"

Boba Fett-

Boba Fett was struggling to name you. He had no help from anyone. The one person he wanted to ask was killed by Mace Windu who he still wanted revenge on. How did his father name him? It was hard. Plus, he didn't want to name you after his father.

Boba Fett pondered over your name for about a week. He had finally decided to call you (Y/n). It suited you. Well, according to him it did. He realised he'd have to protect you from all of the people who hated him because they thought you were his only weakness and in a way, you was.

General Hux-

Hux and his wife finally had time together, he had been busy lately .
"Love, what shall we could our precious bundle of joy?" she asked. Hux peered at you in your mother's arms. You looked so much like her already.
"Why don't you decide? I'm tired," he said, yawning afterwards.
"We'll pick it together," his wife insisted.
"What about... (Y/n)?" He had heard it before someone but he wasn't quite sure where.
"I mentioned that a while ago, it's nice, isn't it?" Hux nodded.
"It's beautiful," he agreed. "Our beautiful (Y/n)."

Han and Leia-

Luke held his sister's child in his arms and smiled as you opened your (e/c) eyes.
"What are you going to name them?" he asked. Han and Leia exchanged a look. They hadn't managed to agree on a name for a boy or a girl. "You haven't decided yet?"
"No, not yet," said Leia.
"What about Luke?" the Jedi joked. Han laughed with him while Leia glared.
"I like the name (Y/n)," said Han. Leia smiled at him and he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Our child (Y/n)."
"I still prefer Luke."