Chapter Seven; Rejuvenated

Start from the beginning

Tiphany eyes widen. "I meant Ken."

Miles laughed whole heatedly as his shoulders shook, Tiphany playfully glared at him.

'You sure? Were you there mentally. I understand that you cant get me off your mind boo."

Tiphany clicked her tongue. "Don't be so full of yourself." Miles smiled, looking at her, his eyes trailed her outfit and Tiphany felt subconcious about her beige colored romper and sneakers she just threw on.

Tiphany watched Miles smiled slip from his face as he swallowed again. "You okay?" Tiphany asked. Miles nodded. "You still want me to leave?" Tiphany asked not really wanting to. Miles pulled his suit jacket from off his chair, "You can stay if you can do me a favor?" Tiphany nodded. "What?" Miles smiled. "Put this on and button it up." Tiphany shrugged not thinking much of it, she put in turned on by the soft smell of cologne in his jacket.

Tiphany didn't know he was even tense till his whole demenor relaxed. The jacket went all the way to her knees. "Now sit and tell me about your date?" Tiphany smiled and shrugged sitting. "I lied and told him I was constipated."

Miles smiled laughing. "That bad>" Tiphany smiled. "No it wasn't bad. I just rather be with you." Tiphany told him honestly. Miles smiled. "Thats sweet boo." Tiphany hated when he said EVERYTIME she told him how she felt, about him, or other wise her feelings towards him.

He never talked about his like that.

Tiphany chew her lip. "Miles how do you feel about me? I mean I'm curious we've been knowing each other for like ..a couple months.."

[ Miles ]

Though the urge was still there, Tiphany putting his jacket made him relax.

Miles racked his brain for her question though. He honestly didn't  give a shit about Ken. Ken could never hold a candle to who he was. He knew that, so she could fuck him, and date him as may times as she wanted. Miles knew she'd always come running to him.

He had her wrapped around his finger.

He wasn't sure about liking her, it had all been about sex first. He decided on being honest.Miles turned to look at her. "How I feel about you? I think your a beautiful person inside and out, and I would never let any man or women hurt you." He could tell by the look on Tiphany's face that she was looking for him to say more. "Im just getting to know you, and I like what I see so far." That seemed to make her smile so Miles turned back to his work.

[ Tiphany ]

He's so sweet. Tiphany thought as he turned back to his work. Tiphany walked over to him. Miles looked up and she leaned down to kiss him.

[ Miles ]

Feeling her soft lips touch his, had his limp manhood spring up immediately, he felt nothing apparently because he felt nothing for her quite yet, just simple care, and seeing her as a good person was a far as his feelings went.

  Miles stood slowly kissing her.

[ Tiphany ]

He kissed so passioate...

Tiphany's heart skipped a beat, feeling as he grabbed her ass rougly as his kisses grew hungerily, Tiphany giggled as she was lifted on his office desk. His lips left her lips as they kissed her neck.. Tiphany softly moaned.

[ Miles ]

Miles wanted her. Right now. He started to unbutton his jacket that she was wearing as a knock on the door came. Miles ignored it pulling her jacket down Tiphany's arms. He threw it to the side. Another knock. Miles kissed downward... a soft kiss to her left breast, than her right. Another knock.

"IM BUSY!" Miles shouted obviously annoyed.

"Miles just get it." he heard Tiphany's soft supple voice say. Miles shook his head, his manhood throbbed with need, desperation... but he buzzed his door as Tiphany got down from the desk. He knew damn well he couldn't do that..not with her.

Tiphany left with a wave as Nina announced that some women wanted to see him..

Miles talked her panties off. It was a matter of times as Miles saw her giggle, touch her hair, smile, and blush. Miles chuckled, just by the way she was acting Miles knew she was easy as hell. He softly chuckled. "You keep looking at me? What is that you want?" Miles implied the obviously.

She smiled.

"I mean usually. I don't even talk to a man like this." Miles knew that was a damn lie. "You make me feel special to know, i can get you to open up like this." She smiled again giggling. Miles felt himself throb. "I'm really attracted to you." She said speaking. Miles smiled in her face. "You looking good yourself." Miles was honest about that.. she was pretty.

She blushed. "I should go." Maybe she wasn't as easy. Miles didnt stand for two reason. He was hard, and he didnt WANT her that bad, he could have anybody truthfully. He just needed some pussy. So if she did leave he was gonna have Nina in his office again. "Leaving so soon?" She smiled as she stood, reluctanly to leave, looking down at him.

Miles took her hand it his. "I'm sad to see you go, but if you wanna leave, I mean okay I guess" She smiled. "I mean aww, thats sweet." Miles smiled. "Can I have a kiss before you walk out? Just on the cheek?" She giggled again. "um I guess thats okay." She leaned foward amd just before her lips came in contact with his cheek. Miles turned his head to kiss her lips

He wouldn't do this usually, but it was something he had to do, she was stringing this along she know what she wanted. Miles pulled from her kiss walking over to lock his door, she didn't even protest as he walked her over to his couch..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol after Tiphany's though of' What the hell was wrong with him.." I wanted to say WELL YOU BITCHES WHO ARE CALLING HIM A ASSHOLE at this moment LEMME JUST SIT THAT AHHH DOWN! lol

but I was nice:) lol...-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MILES IS REAL.:D

 "MILES" the NON fictional one is a REAL person for those who were like OMG why can't he be real.  Well he is... He's in the audience with you guys reading about himself.

THE ONLY CHARASTIC THAT REAL MILES TAKES AFTER IS BEING A SMOOTH TALKER. THATS IT.

He's not like fake Miles in ANYWAY

except for the way that he lays out them words lol

If you figure out who he is some and talk to him. I promise he will make you smile/laugh. :)))

-Bsoul-