Chapter Seven; Rejuvenated

Start from the beginning

He woke up with a wood that would not go away. Miles did something he had not done in a very long time. He masturbated.

Thinking it would be an okay solution to solve his problem, but It only made it worst as his thick creme coated his hand, and Miles felt that familar feeling of euphoria as his climax built and released.

Miles knew he had caused a problem...

He was late for work as he laid in his bed with the use of lotion and a toy that he bought prior to going to sex therapy, but nothing helped to lesson his urge. Miles got to work.Nina didn't know about his addiction, but the way he stroked his index finger at her told her

what he craved,

what he needed...

she fowarded all his calls to voice mail, and Miles blocked all his calls from his cellphone.

The feeling of pussy sent Miles over board.

Miles sent Nina out his office after the act of having sex only deepened his need --deciding to deal with his problem by avoiding anything that would spark or flare his addiction, He buried himself in his work. Tiphany's called brought her contact photo up once, twice, and three times.

Miles flipped his over when he couldn't stand it anymore.

Hearing her soft, sultry voice beg him why he was ignoring her made him want to bang his head against the wall. He needed something bad. It was 4:30pm when he went on lunch, he really went to go pay for sex. Miles returned to work... his urge still not gone.

Miles finally buried himself in paper work, convinced that he would just have to distract himself.

Miles did not expect Tiphany to step in when he buzzed his door open. Swallownng hard, he tried his best to avoid looking at her. He was not yet sure if he liked her, but he did know that she was a very sweet girl.

Tiphany was so sweet,friendly, and flirty that it made her nauive. It mad her gulliable even because her heart was big, and her friendliness got her in trouble.

She trusted to easy...

Miles had developed a small sense of security and protection over her,. He'd break the next man's neck her too advantage of her kind heartedness. Miles didnt want to have sex with her, espically after the fact of screwing around with nina twice, and than turning around and having sex with some random women 3 times.

He wanted her, but not when he knew it would flare up his issue.

She was a sweet young thing. She couldn't handle his stamina even being 19. She liked him. Sex wouldn't be just that to her, but Miles would see it for what it was.... sex, and he didn't want to lead her the wrong way..He knew she would definitely get clingy and that was a turn off to Miles and he knew he would drop her like a hot pancake.

and that would result in hurting her, something he honestly didnt want to do.

[Tiphany]

"Im trying to keep my line open for a call, and you keep calling me, please don't do that. I will call you when I have time, Please go." Miles pleaded with out so much as a glance her way. Tiphany felt  rejected as she just nodded. "I went out a date on with Miles."

Tiphany didnt even catch herself as his name slipped from her mouth instead of Ken's. She was trying to make him jealous, give him a reason to WANT her to stay.  A smirk showed on Miles's handsome face as he turned to look at her. "Im sorry who? Baby I been at working this whole time."