Marilyn Manson

Imagine Marilyn Manson is your boyfriend and today he meets your daughter for the first time.

    Marilyn's POV
I'm nervous today is the day I meet the love of my life's daughter. I don't like kids, but I want to be apart of her life.        
       Her name is Addison and she is 10 years old. From what I've heard she is very out going and loves to paint. Sounds like we have a lot in common. Y/N and I allowed Addie to pick where we met and she picked a Roller-skating rink. I haven't skate in years.
    As I pulled up to the rink I saw the girls waiting. As soon as I saw her I fell in love with her. She looks like Y/N. She is a very beautiful child. I hope she likes me.
    Y/N POV
I saw Marilyn pull up and Addie tugged on my hand.
    " Mommy I'm nervous. What if he don't like me?" Addie asked very nervous.
        " He will love you. I know because I do. Everyone that meets you loves you. " I reassure her.
   He finally makes his way to us and hugs me. He then looks at Addie and smiles. He looks just as nervous as she is.
   " Hello little lady. " He says and goes to shake her hand. She shyly shakes his hand and says hello back.
      " What is your name?" He ask Addie joining me by my side grabbing my hand.
  " My name is Addison. I am 10 years old and I live to paint. " she says warming up to him.
      " Can I call you Addie? " he ask with caution.
    " Yes! Can we skate now ? " she looks at me.
            " Yea come on. " I say directing her inside.
  We all skated and had fun for hours. Addie and Marilyn love each other and are inseparable now. That makes me so happy I have a little family again. It's small and a little dysfunctional, but it works out. We are now heading to Marilyn house to eat.
-AT THE HOUSE-
   Marilyn's POV
Addie eyes light up as soon as she gets out of the car. She starts to run up to the door and explore the outside. As soon as I open the door she is mesmerized.
       " You have an amazing house." She says as she looks around.  " Mommy can we move in her. " I look over at Y/N and she is blushing.
   " Addie it's not that simple." She replies.  After dinner I help Y/N clean up and see Addie is bored.
       " Hey Addie do you want to paint?" I ask and she jumps up and down screaming yes. I give her an old shirt and set her down in my art room. She can't hurt anything anyways. If she breaks something I can always buy more and replace it.
   After hours of painting she came out and asked if she could stay here.
I look at Y/N and she said as Long as Marilyn don't care.
    " You can stay anytime you like. "
It's hard to believe I was nervous to meet this little girl. Now I can't imagine life with out these two lovely ladies.