Clear x Ren

Clear PoV

,,Master Aoba. I think that Ren went this way." I said. ,,Go after him, Clear! I gotta find Koujaku!" He answered. I nodded and went the direction, I thought Ren would be. After a while I heard quiet sobs from a side street. I looked closer and saw Ren, who was sitting on the ground, silently crying.

,,Ren?" I asked. He raised his head and looked at me with teary eyes. He looked so destroyed and broken in this state. I couldn't bear it! Quickly I went towards him and pulled him into a hug. He returned the embrace and cried into my shoulder. Softly i careassed his back, calming him down this way. He softly smiled and looked up to me. ,,Thank you, Clear...", He said. I nodded and answered with a: ,,No big deal..." ,, It is for me...and the fact that you are caring about me is good to know..." He answered smiling. ,,Heh...well...you see that I do." I answered, taking my gas mask off and then I pecked his forehead. His face flushed a deep shade of red and he looked away. 

,,C...Clear....I......" ,,I know!" I said, sloppily, but still passionately kissing him. ,,I do too..." He looked at me, smiling and then he pushed our lips together again. I returned and we began to make out. After a while, he grinder against me and I felt the huge bulge in his pants.

Ren PoV

Clear must have felt the bulge, because his face turned a light shade of pink. I felt his hand wander to my pants. He unbuttoned it and pulled the zipper down. ,,C.... Clear....!"
,,Shhh...just let it happen and enjoy it...." He whispered and pulled my pants down. ,,Okay..." I said and did the same with his pants. He had a boner as well. After he pulled down our pants and boxers, he fingered me harshly. I couldn't help but moan out his name. He did it harder and after a while he pulled out and replaced his fingers with his complete stiff cock. ,,AH! Clear!" I screamed in pleasure and pain. He began thrusting deeply and hard and fast. His large cock went all in and then out again. The pleasure grew more and more and after a while I couldn't take it anymore.

,,Clear! I....I'm gonna cum!" I screamed. He silenced me with a kiss and I returned, moaning loudly. A few thrusts later, I came hard on his chest and my semen covered parts of his smock. Some of it splattered on his face as well. Feeling the warm, sticky liquid in his face, he moaned and filled me to the edge with his seed. ,,Clear!" ,,Ren..." We kissed again, before he collapsed on top of me, completely out of energy. ,,I love you, Ren..." He whispered, out of breath. ,,I....I love you too, Clear..." I answered and kissed him. After a while, we fell asleep, his cock still inside of me...

Hey, guys!
Sorry it is so short, but I didn't get much time. Vaati wants to go to the swimming pool with me, because it is so hot outside today.
It is almost 30 degrees.

Cya next chapter my fabulous people!

Ghirahim