I need you

While Mads was sucking my earlobe, he explored with his hands every part of my upper body. He caressed with his strong hands gently my neck and went slowly down to rub my breasts. All the time he was whispering naughty words in my ear. "Charlotte, you like this so much, don't you. Hmm babe, I have so many things in my mind that I want to do with you. I have been thinking about it all day gorgeous. You are such a bad girl, making me so distracted during work. Let me feel your beautiful body."

He moved one hand down between my legs, with his other hand he pressed my body very close to his. My breasts were squeezed between his arm and his chest. Meanwhile he started to kiss me very passionately and my body became completely on fire.

Suddenly he moved his lips from my mouth and said "F*ck Charlotte, you're wearing garters. Common gorgeous, let's put off your dress, I want to see that beautiful body of you."

He unzipped my dress, leaving me only in my lingerie and high heels. His eyes were scanning eagerly my body. My cheeks turned red under this staring, I didn't know where to look at. He smirked at me and his eyes changed into deep dark pools. Apparently it turns him on to see me blushing.

I have never been in a situation like this before. The way he touches and looks at me is part of a sensual wicked game. He gives me the impression to desire me tremendously, like he wants to taste every single part of me. Somehow it scares me, but on the other side it makes me very excited to explore this sexy situation. This man is very intimidating, not only by his looks, but also by the way he approaches me. He makes me feel like I'm the most sensual woman on earth that he wants to possess in every possible way. Almost like a Viking that tries to conquer the woman of his dreams.

He started to move slowly his fingers into my panties, searching for my swollen clit. I couldn't stop moaning when he made sensual circles inside my pink flesh and rubbed gently my sweet spot. He included a 2nd finger and pressed with the palm of his hand on my pussy. Meanwhile he kept rubbing with his thumb my most sensitive part and I felt waves of pleasure running through my body.

Suddenly he leaves his hand from my damp slit and licks his fingers seductively while keeping his eyes on me. "Charlotte, do you realize how sweet you taste. Gorgeous, I want you to open your delicious mouth." I obey blindly and he puts his fingers inside my mouth. I taste my own fluid and Mads starts to groan. "F*cking God, you are such a sexy woman." He whispers huskily in my ear "I need to have you Charlotte. Do you even realize how much I desire to be with you? I'll take care of you darling, don't worry about a thing. It's just you and me now, we will a find way to be together."

Tears were almost pricking in my eyes by the sudden emotions of his words. I couldn't help it, no man has ever talked so intensely and passionately to me. He notices my reaction and gives me immediately a shower of kisses on my face and collarbones. He said softly "Are you ok babe? Was it too much?" "No...no", I said with a touched voice," it's just... unexpected to hear this from you. I'm an ordinary girl and you are a big star, and we only met yesterday and.... "

He pressed his finger on my mouth to shush me. "Charlotte, you are anything but ordinary. Let me never hear that from you again. I don't tolerate these words about you, not from you or anybody else. I know it's very soon, but I have never felt this way with anyone else. And I know you feel it too."

I swallowed and my heart was pounding loud in my chest. His eyes were completely focused on me and looked like the most honey deep pools I have ever seen. He took my chin in his hands and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard back. The heat between us started to burn again and he grinded his hips against my pelvis.

Our tongues melted together and I felt a sudden need to feel his c*ck deep inside of me. "Mads", I gasped, "please ravage me." He gave me a bewildered look and lifted me with one strong arm over his shoulder. He threw me roughly on the bed and climbed on top of me. "So Miss Charlotte, are you ready to be f*cked ... very hard?" My chest was rising up and down from desire and I panted heavily in his face. My throat was completely dry and every nerve in my body felt extremely sensitive.

"Mads, oh yes" were the only words I could squeeze out. This made him smirk seductively and he started to plant hot kisses on my neck and moved to my breasts. He released my boobs from my bra and licked my nipples. God, this feels great, he is so skilled in doing this. His licks changes into soft bites and instinctually my hips starting to push against his core. He moves further down my body and teases slightly my s*x by licking my hot flesh through my lingerie. All my self-awareness disappeared and I produced an animal groan caused by my growing arousal.

While kissing my body he takes off the rest of my underwear and shoes. I'm doing the same with him. Our hands and mouths are never leaving each other during the undressing. His erection is stone hard and again I'm impressed by his enormous size. He leads me to the large mirror next to the dressing closet and puts me with my back in front of him. He moves his right arm around my breasts and caresses my butt with his left hand. His c*ck was pressing against my lower back.

"Charlotte, look in the mirror. Do you see how beautiful you are? You are mine gorgeous, I'll never let you go. "

Our eyes lock together in the mirror and he moves his both hands slowly over my breasts. He takes my nipples between his fingers and softly plays with them. Meanwhile he is kissing my neck, his stubble beard leaves red traces on my skin. He works slowly his way to my pussy by raking his nails along my stomach and belly. He glides his fingers in and out my wetness and I rub my vagina against his hard manhood. His p*nis is now completely covered with my juices. He is groaning in my ear and starts to circle his hips faster against my back.

All of a sudden he is pulling my hair and forces me to look in the mirror. "Charlotte, I want you to see how deep I'll f*ck you," he says huskily. He bends me over, pushing my hands against the mirror and starts to pound me merciless. I scream by the intense feeling of his p*nis inside of me. He grunts and thrusts harder and deeper, giving me his full length. I look up in the mirror and notice him gazing at me. We keep staring at each other, like we are hypnotized. This feels so kinky and hot. He stimulates my clit and the combination of his hard thrusting and rubbing my female parts makes me crazy. He hits every right spot deep inside my body.

"F*ck Charlotte, I can't hold it anymore. Are you ready babe?" "Yes... yes... yes ", I screamed and a mind-blowing orgasm exploded in me. Mads cried out my name and I felt his warm load releasing in my body. We were both breathing heavily, my hair was wet and my body saw red by the ruthless bucking and rubbing of my body. Mads stroke gently my head and brushes my hair out of my face.

He pulls his penis out of me which causes a little bit of pain. "Are you ok, my love?" I smiled shyly by this nickname. I'm getting used to hear gorgeous and darling but 'my love' sounds more intense. He turns me towards him and holds my face in his hands. "Charlotte, are you ok, say something." "Yes, I'm fine," I said softly," that was incredible." He grinned at me and said "yes it was and we will do this over and over again my little Charlotte."

"Come darling, let's take a shower together. We still have a full night of love making to go." He gave me a wink and took my hand gently.

While following Mads to the bathroom I saw the clock on the night table signing 21.30h. I was surprised to see it was already this late. He is really sex on legs.

Damn, I need to call my friends, they expect me to show up in half an hour. I will not be able to make it so soon. And something tells me that Mads doesn't want to let me go.

How am I going to solve this...