This girl is on fire

Luckily my apartment isn't far located from the hotel. I'm not completely comfortable to walk on the street with a tight red dress and without panties. Quickly I moved to the direction of my home, ignoring the staring of the men I passed. When I arrived at my place, I was relieved to be in my safe environment. I changed my dress into skinny jeans, stretch t-shirt and baskets. This girl has a mission, seduce Mads in every possible way. Great sex will be my reward, I can't stop smiling by the thought of it.

On my way to the shopping mall, I call my friend Catherine. "Party girl, looking forward for tonight?" she yelled enthusiastically in the phone. "Also hello to you", I said, "Yes, off course I'm looking forward to it, but I need to update you about last night; something happened yesterday and I'm dying to tell somebody."

"Charlotte, you're making me curious, what happened, did you get laid?" "Catherine.., mind your language", you could hear the irony in my voice, "but as a matter of fact, yes I did." "No way", she said, "I thought you would keep seducing men for tonight. Tell me all about it, I need to know every little detail". Uhm Cath, I'm on the subway", I whispered, "so I'll need to use some filters". I started to tell the story in a nutshell, but mentioning enough details to highlight that it was an incredible experience and that I definitely need to see him back.

"Wow Charlotte, I'm officially jealous, can you imagine the face of Anna when you'll tell her, she will become crazy." " I have an idea", she blurted out, "you need to convince him to join us tonight. I have never met an actor in real life." "Neither did I until last night and I can highly recommend it", I said with a wink. "But Cath..., I'm not sure he will come. Maybe it's better to keep tonight as a girl's night only. Having him there will totally change the mood." "I know Charlotte, but maybe it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Until when will he stay here?" I need to admit that I have no idea. In fact I know nothing about him, except that he is an actor and a fantastic lover.

"Catherine, I arrive at my destination, I need to go. Can you text me when and where we meet tonight?" "Ok", she said, "I'll let you know. And Charlotte, don't forget to ask him to come and I don't mind the company of his handsome friends. "Yes", I laughed, "I promise I'll ask. Have to go now, see you tonight. Byebye".

After exploring different shops, I finally found the dress that represented all my expectations of sensuality. It was a strapless, knee length, olive green dress with a side split. The color matches perfectly my chestnut hair and light brown eyes. This dress breathes sensuality and reveals all my curves in a subtle way. Not to forget to mention that my cleavage was slightly lifted which accentuated my breasts. Mads seemed very fond of my boobs and I want to put them in the spotlight. The black brown louboutins I've bought when I got promoted will complete this outfit perfectly.

My final destination was La Perla, where I bought a very sexy black lingerie set. The strapless brassiere and matching thong were made of a transparent material. For the cherry on top I've decided to wear garters tonight. I'm sure it will drive Mads crazy.

I hurried to get back home, it was already 18.30h and I want to have enough time to prepare myself to look stunning. After I took a shower, I styled my hair and finalized my make-up. Completely dressed up, I've got a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I was quite impressed by the end result. I looked at my watch and it was 19.50. Damn Charlotte, you need to run, Mads doesn't seem the kind of man who likes people being late. I grabbed my leather jacket and walked quickly to the hotel. It was 20.00h sharp when I arrived in the hotel. Knowing that I'll see him back in a few minutes creates butterflies in my stomach.

Standing in the elevator made me think about the moment he kissed me. It was less than 24h ago he approached me and we kissed in this lift. Suddenly an uncertainty overwhelmed me. What if he doesn't like me anymore or regrets he asked me to come back. In fact, what am I doing here, he is a famous actor and I'm just a normal girl with a simple life.

Come on Charlotte, stop it and be brave, he is just a man and you can do this. Go for it!

When I arrived at his door, my heart started to beat really fast and I felt the adrenaline moving through my veins. I knocked on the door and instantly he stood in front of me with his sexy smile.

He is not just a man, he is a f*cking god ... was the first thought that came to my mind. He looked extremely handsome with his stonewashed jeans and crisp white shirt. His sleeves were rolled up and his vigorous torso was visible under the thin fabric of his shirt. This look combined with his tanned skin and brought smile made me breathe heavily. He grinned and stared intensely at me for a few seconds. Our eyes were locked and my legs felt weak under his gaze. OMG, what is this man doing to me...

"Hmm sexy Charlotte", he said with a husky voice, "I was waiting for you." He grabbed my waist and pulled me roughly in the hotel room.

"Charlotte, after tonight you'll not be able to dance with your friends anymore. I'm going to take you over and over again... until you scream to stop. And I'll not stop gorgeous; I'm going to f*ck your brains out.

I gasped for air while he took off my jacket and started to nibble on my ear lobe.