CHAPTER ONE

(3rd pov)

It had been little more than 2 months after the Battle of Metropolis.

Clarke Kent went back to work with his great friend, Lois Lane.

He knew that chaos will not come back soon. What he didn't know was he was about to meet one of his own,
another kryptonian.

             »»————-  ————-««  

*Smallville, Kansas*

Jol dar was headed towards planet Earth. She was filled with excitment, but soon that smile came to a frown.
For some reason Jol couldn't explain, things went very wrong with the control panel of her ship making the ship crashing to the ground. When she crashed jol crashed through the ship's front window and threw her some few feet from her ship.

It seemed that she landed on some farm field, but not just any farm; Martha Kent's farm; Superman's mother's farm.
After hearing such loud sound, Martha came to see what caused it. What she saw wasn't expected. She saw a female figure with a black suit, whom seemed unconscious. She then spoke.

"Please.... help... m-me. Please!" Jol dar pleaded and pleaded. She then went unconscious.

Everything, from the crash to the girl, reminded her of the day her son crashed onto their farm fields. She knew what she had to do. Call him.

"Hey mom, how are you? Are you okay?" her son, Clark, asked with a worried tone.

"Uh... yes. I mean well not quite-" before she even ended her sentence she was interupted by her son.

"What? What is it? Is everything alright?"

"You just have to come look for yourself, son. But hurry before anyone else finds out, please! Before she wakes up..."

"Mom what is it? who and what are you talking about?"

"Just come to the farm and hurry!
then you'll see what I'm talking about"

and with that she hung up.

              »»————-  ————-««

YEET!
THIS SUCKS!1!1!

Sorry that it's boring and sucky!
I just needed to post something since I haven't updated in AGES!
School sucks and is very stressful!!
Anyways what you guys think about this? Please comment to give me feedback or DM me :) thank you!
Love you all <3