Chapter 3.

Song: Lost It By Rich The Kid

Chapter three (3)

I ate everything until Aaron called me and my phone rang I picked it up in front of my parents. "Hey Cass! how are you? ,I was wondering If I could talk to you at twelve midnight"

I was wondering why until I said

"yeah sure I'm kinda busy right now so bye talk later" then I hung up.

After that awkward talk my parents were staring at me then my mom decided to break the silence by saying "darling who was that?" then I said

"its just a friend he said he wanted to talk to me later".

My mom looked at me like she wanted to say something and she did
"Honey I have something to tell you... well we have something to tell you" she said with a shaky voice.

"What is it Mom, you're scaring me whats going on??" I asked .

"We are planning to move away. And we want you to live with your Aunt Lala"

"We?"

"Your dad and I. But we can't take you with. Your dad is working on a project in his new company in Australia and--"

I didn't even let her finish.
Who the hell leaves their one child for an Empire somewhere in the world??

Wowzers, that's what they wanted to tell me. My dad just carried on eating like he just didn't tell me that they were leaving!

My mom started crying and I couldn't do anything but stare at her in shock.

"What?! No this must be a joke you can't do this to me! You can't you can't do this..." I said with a faint voice, I felt dizzy I stood up and tried to walk out of the restaurant but then I fell.

I didn't feel anything, I was numb.

I felt someone rush to me and started shaking me and that's when I passed out cold.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

2 weeks later...♥

"Ugh what is that sound, make it stop make it stop!" I said with a dry voice.

I tried to open my eyes but I struggled I was too tired until I heard something shuffle beside me. I tried to open my eyes again and I successfully opened them.

I tried to shift my body but my head was throbbing with pain as I lifted my hand to touch it, there was a bandage. Did I fall or something? Then I turned to look at the figure beside me.

Wow..it was Gary he looked as if he was crying, I tried to remember what happened yesterday but nothing came up.

"Hey, you're awake are you okay? Feeling any pain?" Gary asked with a scratchy voice I've got a feeling that he did cry.
"I'm fine Gary, my head is just sore thats all, how long have I been sleeping? "I ask scared for what he's about to tell me..

"For about 2 weeks Cass, you don't remember what happened 2 weeks ago? Uhm okay well you went out with your parents and you passed out". Woah!

My parents...wait what happened I can't remember a thing. "Hey! Cass are you okay you look kinda pale you should drink some water, I'll go get some I'll tell you everything else later okay?" Gary said sounding worried.

"Yeah sure" I said with a small smile. After what seemed like 8 hours which was probably 5 minutes Gary walked back in with a glass of water and pills in the other hand.

"Soooo...uhmm are you sure you don't remember anything?" Gary says.

"Yeah I don't so? And thanks for the water and pills I needed it" I put the pill in my mouth then down it with water. After taking a few sips I decided to ask Gary about school its been long and I kinda missed that place, weird right? Well suck it up haters!