Chapter 20~The party

The next day I woke up feeling horrible. I was coughing all night and now I keep sneezing. I got dressed and was about to call Mark but then there was a knock at the door. I answered the door and saw Junior with a mask and glasses on.
"Juni-" I start but Junior quickly puts his hand over my mouth and walks me backwards into the room.
"Shhhhh... You can't say my name so freely out there." He says removing his hand.
"Wae?"
"I am kind of famous."
"Is that it or do you just not people grabbing the peach boy's booty?" I say grinning.
"That too."
I start laughing then that changed into coughing.
"Goaenchaneuse(are you okay?)?" Junior asked.
"Ne I'm fine. Gaja(let's go)." I say walking out the door.
Me and Junior take a taxi to the house and get out. The closer I got to the door the sicker I felt. I'll have to face Jackson and JB. As we walk through the door Junior yells, "I brought Mina," and this made me 2x more nervous. As I walked in the living room, everyone came up to me and greeted me. Except JB and Jackson. I kept my eyes on them as the others said hi and asked how I was.
"Mina, are you feeling alright," BamBam asked, "she looks pale. Do you see it too Yugyeom?"
"Ne. She looks kind of sick." He responded. At this JB and Jackson both looked at me and I looked away.
"Aniyo, I feel fine," I tried to smile to show I was fine.
"Arasseo(okay)," BamBam said, "come over here."
I followed BamBam into the kitchen and he gave me a bowl of soup.
"What is this?"
"I made it. I wanted you to be the first to try it." He smiled.
I took one bite of the soup he made and made a disgusted face.
"You don't like it?" He asked making a face of his own.
"Umm it's not bad."
"But it's not good either." He sighed and put his head on the table.
"You'll get better. Here I'll show you a trick." I got up and walked to the fridge and pulled out different ingredients. I did the same for spices and other things. I dumped out his pot of soup and started making my own. As I made it BamBam watch intensely wanting to know what he did wrong. Once I finish, I put the lid on the top.
"Oh so what I did wrong was add the spices to early and they cooked out." He said.
"Also you didn't add enough water and you put too much broth."
"Oh okay. Is it done now?"
"I think it is." I said turning back to the pot. I tried to take the lid off but it was hot and I ended up dropping the lid on the stove.
"Ouch!!" I yelled. BamBam grabbed my hand and quickly put it under cool water.
"What happened?" JB asked running in worried followed by the rest of the members.
"She burnt her hand on the lid. It's not bad I put it under the water so it should be fine." BamBam said.
I stood there holding my hand under the water, tears threatening to fall and not looking at Got7. JB walked over to me and reached for my hand in the water. He held it up to look at it. Then he looked at me as some tears won and started to fall. He looked upset, "guys go find the emergency kit." He told them. BamBam turned off the burning pot and everyone ran out except JB.
"I can't leave you alone even for a little bit, can I?" He asked as he whipped the tears from my face.
Why is my heart beating so fast...?