Tradegy..

Simons POV:
I quickly ran over to Morgan to find a pool of blood around her stomach.Shit! What is gonna happen to her and the baby!I call the ambulance that take Morgan and me to the hospital and Morgan is rushed into surgery.
I waiting in the waiting room and the other sidemen have arrived and we are waiting together for news from the doctor.
"Mr Minter?"a doctor says and I run over to him.
"Yes that's me, what's happening is Morgan okay? How about the baby?!"
"Well I'm afraid to say that ur baby did not survive the crash" I looked at him and felt my heart shutter into a thousand pieces , this was my fault we had a argument about my fans and I just didn't listen to her.
"But Morgan should be okay at the moment she is stable and awake and I have some more bad news, as the hit was bad and there was glass punctures in her stomach it will make it harder for Morgan to have children" This last sentence made my heart drop. This was all my fault her losing the baby and her struggling to have kids which is all she wanted a family!
"Thank you doctor can I go see her?"
"At the moment she says she doesn't want to see you but will see what's it called the rest of the sidemen were her words not mine" That was it I just ran out the hospital and kept running until I came across the park me and Morgan met in. I remember we had a oak tree with our initials and a heart carved into it I walked to it and just sat there and cried and cried.What I didn't realised I had fallen asleep.
Morgan's POV:

I couldn't get over that I had lost my baby and I will struggle to have kids, it was all I ever wanted a family. When the doctor came he said there was a group of boys obviously the sidemen and Simon outside in the waiting room. I said the boys can come in but Simon no, why not Simon well it was because I couldn't look at him. We had a argument I ran outside he was calling me I wasn't concentrating and got hit by a car. It felt like most of it was his fault and I don't know whether I want to forgive him or not. The sidemen came in all asking if I was okay and what happened. I explained about the argument with me and Simon and now the struggles of the future for having kids. And when I said I lost the baby I couldn't stop crying I couldn't breathe it turns out I was having a panic attack. Once I calm down the doctor said I could go at 4:30 it was 3:15 I still had a long time to wait but I was scared to leave. Why? Because I don't think I'll be able to face Simon. I was zoned out when Josh asked to talk to me aside "what are u gonna do about Simon he was devastated he couldn't and wouldn't stop crying, he isn't in the hospital when the doctor said u didn't want to see him he just ran out and I don't know where he went. Morgan look I understand that ur upset with what has happened but why make that spilt u and Simon up? He loves u dearly and u love him and even though ur upset about losing the baby look on the bright side, u can now get married before having kids and u can marry Simon. So what do u say after this u go speak to Simon the rest of the sidemen have gone home and said he wasn't there but u will probably know his favourite place to go when his upset. Just think about it okay ?" I nodded my head and he then left I still had five minutes in the hospital but those five minutes were needed I was debating whether or not to go and talked to him. You know what I'm gonna go and find him and speak to him why spilt as up this incident could make us stronger. Now where would he be obviously at the park near our tree with our initials. The five minutes was up and I made my way to the park.
10 minutes later at the park
U walk over to the tree to see Simon ... Asleep u smile to yourself and walk over to him u sit next to him and lay him on your shoulder. After this movement he wakes up and sees u, his eyes are puffy from crying and his quiff is no longer up basically looked like a mess. He goes to say something and u just kiss him, u sit there just kissing u both pull away for air and just sit in silence. "Morgan I'm soooo sorry, this was all my fault I ruined everything and if u still don't want to get married to me that's fine I understand." He looks down at his feet I lift his chin up and look into his deep blue eyes "it has happened now it's in the past we just need to forgive and forget and why would I not want to marry the man of my dreams." He looks up shocked and just kisses me passionately. We both smile into it and we just sit there talking about what will happen in the future. I'm so happy I listen to Josh now I have my Si back.