But knowing Halia would stop him if she wanted to made him bold. He trusted her to tell him 'no' if anything made her uncomfortable. But she never did. So by now, he knew what she liked.

Cade's hand splayed over her ass, gripping the soft flesh in his palm with a growled, "On your knees," as he shoved off his pants.

An unconscious flood of heat warmed her belly and she bit back a keening whimper at the demand. The immediate urge to bare her throat in submission was almost overwhelming and she only just held herself back.

The impatient slap to her rear propelled her into motion and she presented herself on all fours, ass swaying gently. Fingers curled into the sheets she waited for his touch as arousal burned through her body. Cade was quiet behind her, her breaths the only sound in the heavy silence of the room. Halia knew what held him back. What kept him still.

Craning her neck to look over her shoulder, she met his emerald gaze. His irises pulsed with glowing light, something she wasn't sure he was even aware of, but which turned her on like nothing else.

"Cade," She murmured softly, voice tinged with desire. "I trust you. I want you. I love you—"

He pushed inside her with a low hiss and seized her hips with possessive hands as Halia mewled into the pillows. Her upper body collapsed atop the mattress and Cade rumbled in warning. "On your hands, baby. Let me see you."

She tried and failed to push herself up, arms shaky beneath her twitching palms. His relentless pace-the feel of his thick girth stroking along her walls; it was too much. She was sluggish with pleasure, content to remain latched onto the covers as Cade fucked her from behind.

He had other ideas.

Pulling out completely he ignored her strangled whines and rubbed his throbbing length between her folds, teasing her clit with each pass. A hoarse moan bubbled in her throat as she tried to drive herself onto his cock and he laughed quietly under his breath. Arching over her back he pushed her hair aside so he could lick a path from her shoulder to neck, sharp teeth scoring raised lines in delicate skin.

Halia shuddered beneath him, senses overwhelmed. The wet heat of his mouth over her nape, the firm press of his abdomen over her sloped spine, his dick trapped between her cheeks... She tried to wiggle out from under his weight but he kept her pinned, shoving a large hand between his stomach and her back that pressed her into the bed.

Cade nipped at the meat of her neck and blood welled from the superficial wound at the same time he thrust inside her. It was shallow, quick, and Halia cried his name in desperate frustration.

He watched his mate squirm with a thoughtful hum. Dipping close his lips skimmed along her throat and he kissed her jaw before nuzzling into her ear. Warm puffs of breath caressed her skin as he whispered, "Lia... switch with Riel. Let me take care of you both."

Halia didn't fight his request as a tremor shot through her spine, molten gold overtaking brown irises as the two shifted seats. Still caged by the stretch of his body against her back, Riel crooned in greeting. "Hello, love." She turned her face to kiss him and he leaned close in turn. Their lips moved with building heat, at first just a warm greeting, a 'welcome back', until a slip of tongue and catch of teeth turned it into something more. Riel tried to turn in his grasp to hook her arms around his broad shoulders, to touch him. She wanted to feel him under her fingers and burn the sensation to memory so that she knew him as well as she knew herself.

"Caedus," She pulled away to speak, mumbling into the corner of his mouth as he tried to follow her lips. "I want to touch you." Want to. Need to.