Its just Business...

"It will be 19.80 for the fare miss...", says the cab driver as we approach the Candy pole.(that's the name of the club ^^') I brightly smile and giggle,"very well here you go thank you for driving me this late. Please drive safe."I say as I get out handing him the money.
"Thank you miss...", He replies as he rolls up his window driving off. I make my way to the parking lot to see my car still there," I think I need to ask Monte if he has -", I stop suddenly losing my balance, I quickly grip to the fence...... As I close my eyes I feel my head spinning more. "I don't think I can work like this.....," I sigh as I try to regain my strength.
*cell phone rings*
As I look at my phone I see its Monte... "Man is he being pushy today....Hello Monte I'm here I just....
My head hurts.... But I'll be in a few seconds I'm outside the club...." I say as I slowly walk in the club nods and smiles to the security guards."Monte?",I say as I look at my phone..."call failed.."
Nice techno dub step music playing in the background for the dancers I see a beautiful lady with blonde hair in loose curls dancing on the pole wearing a golden and black diamond dress, oddly she seems familiar but I don't think we've met before...
As I make my way to the back room I see the shadow of a man staring at the girl dancing. I can't really make out the person but I bet it's him. That Pervy Monte is at it again I giggle softly and hug him from behind kissing the back of his neck under his ear,"Monte you pervert! If you want a dance... just let your girls know!"

*the man laughs*

That was not Monte.....

I quickly back away from him,"who are you?! W-where is Monte?" The man approaches me smiling."Monte is changing into a more comfortable suit... He is in the restroom." He sits on Monte's special chair."I am an associate of Monte and he said his so called club was quite exciting... He said that you my dear were his best.... He texted you on what he wanted you to do when you got in.... I'm rather eager to see what you've got in store for me pumpkin...." His words being as icey and serious as his gaze. As I check my phone for the text it read .

"Entertain Mister J and make him happy he is what you call the king of kings he is the true owner of this establishment. Keep him entertained no matter the cost. I'll see you soon.."
I felt shivers down my spine.
I hate this job... But it provides and it will help with my book publishing... Stupid Monte always trying to make his partners happy...

I nod and smile as I walk up to him swaying my hips slowly dancing for him my body moving to the beat of the music. A few minutes pass suddenly he grabs my butt squeezing it his both hands.
I stutter as I blush,"hey no hands.... You can't -"
He pins me to Montes desk holding my hands above my head with him between my legs.

Mister J's POV:

This beautiful body is tainted by his blood... Oh what I would do to this beauty....

I liked my lips as I imagined all of the things I will do to her..... As I stared into her big beautiful eyes I just get anger flowing though my whole body!

She is the stupid Bats daughter! I slapped her as hard as I could leaving a big red bruise on her beautiful pale cheek. Her body is trembling underneath me.... As I press my body upagainst hers I feel her warm between her legs.... Should I just shame her and him here and kill her!?! No! I want it to really cut him...deep.... Something he won't be able to get over...
She starts tearing up,"please let me go.... Please... Monte he I'm.... I'm sure he didn't mean you can do this with me.. I'm just a dancer...." I laugh mocking her.
She was officially scared.... Just where I want her.... I lick her earlobe down slowly to her neck biting down on it. Her body... So soft.... So creamy.... I want to destroy her... I slowly lick down to her chest and lick between her chest.

Your POV:
I can't let this happen not here I don't want this!

I squirm even more I start to kick around managing to kick his hip. He grabs me by my hair and forces me bent over Montes desk, pinning me to it as he ties my hands behind my back.
"Perhaps you would like to please me now if you are so eager to show me your beautiful legs....", he whispers in my ear as he slides his hand down to my panties and tugs on them.

"Get off!!!! Monte Help me!!!!!",I screamed as I struggled. I could feel his cold hands touching my skin directly.

"Puddin!!", a woman yelled from the door way.
As we turned to see who it was the woman held the gun aiming it at him,"you said it was a simple kidnapping... I ! Said!! You wouldn't touch her!",she screamed angrily.

He throws me on the ground,"doll face pumpkin pie....my sweet harls......you are forgetting 1 thing...." His voice being soft yet firm.... He stands infront of her lets her aim at his forehead,"Go ahead... Shoot me!"
The blonde starts crying he laughs psychoticly and suddenly slaps her hard making her fall,"I make the rules."

This guy a psychopath I have to get out of here I have to go to Monte....

As I wiggles my self to the nearest door I felt pounding against it as I turn back to see the door behind me the Man that assaulted the blonde and I grabs me and opens the door,"Monte! So nice of you to finally join us!"

I look in horror it was Monte he was in agony his skin missing from his chest and legs blood all over the floor and chair in the bathroom his skin in the sink,suddenly everything goes black.