New neighbors

Your point of view.:
I quickly gather my things from the bedside table of my hospital room finally I could go home and rest I've always hated hospitals... The door opens as I turn to leave and I see a nurse looking at me.
"Miss? I don't think you can leave just yet, I think the Doctor wanted you to see a psychiatrist before you left just to make sure you were ok.", she says as she holds her clip board smiling softly. I simply look at her throwing my biggest smile.,"Oh him! Yeah I just saw him last night he is such an inspiration! Yeah he told me to go see him in his office.", I lied...
She simply smiled as she sighed,"well I am relived you are feeling better we have sent over your medications to your local pharmacy do you need me to show you out?"
"Nope! I got it thanks you nurses have done enough for me.",I shake her hand and she gives me some papers.
"You can take this sheet up front and the front desk nurse can give you a discharge slip.", she said as she went inside to clean up. I simply nod and hurry on to the hallway blending in with some people passing by making my way out of the hospital.

As I walk out of the hospital I look around through my purse finding my phone. It's dead... "Of course... Well I guess there is no use lurking I guess I am walking home..." I mumble as I pout looking at the signs towards southeast Gotham towards my apartment. I can't remember at all of what happens and how I ended up at the hospital... I guess I'll have to ask Monty when I go in to work... If it is true and I have been gone a while he will be pissed...

Spoiler************
( Monty is the "Owner" of the strip club where you work, <from the mini series book titled "Joker">)
************

Shortly after I got home I decided to take a shower after I put my phone to charge . There's nothing like taking a nice hot shower to relax. I stepped into the nice bathroom,stripping myself I look in the mirror and try to see if I have any scars I see one on my arm..."it's just a scratch it will be gone in no time... "

I proceed to the tub turning in the water as I get in and the warm water runs down my face I get the feeling I'm being watched,I look around but no one is there. I start to massage my body as I lather with the liquid soap. I hear knocking at the door."urgg just now as I am in the shower..." I rinse off quickly and wrap my self in a towel after I towel dry my hair and I make my way to the door I peek through the hole and open the door.
"Mister Wayne?", I say in confusion,"what are you doing here?" I hold the towel close to my body holding it up I look at him.
"Umm hi I well I didn't mean to bother you but I just wanted to check in I moved down here for some business and I remembered your address... I just wanted to stop by and check in... But I can see it's a bad time... I-"
I giggle,"no Mr.Wayne it's not a bad time come in let me get dressed. Please come in and make yourself at home."I say as I walk to the room."you can please wait in the living room I'll be right out..."
Why would he come at this hour?
I quickly put on my pj shorts and tank top along with my cute panda high thigh stockings,I grab my phone as I walk out I go to him," um... So what brings you here?"

He looks up at me his piercing blue eyes staring at me,"yes I'm sorry I just moved in this building for business and I just wanted to check up on you... It has been a very long time I know that you might not remember me at all but your parents and I were very close..." I get him a cup of water and some for myself too I set it on the coffee table then I jump and sit on the sofa infront of him." Yeah no they didn't talk about their personal friends with me I was mostly away at school and they were out on business.", I sit criss crossed looking at him. "I guess I am also like them I like to keep my life private...and not to be rude but I will have to go to work soon it's getting rather late and my shift is from 9-1am..."
His face saddens for a bit,"what do you work as again?"
"I am a dancer.... At night and I also write novels during the day... But the dancer job provides more... I tend to focus on the more...."

He clears his throat," well I could pay you more I don't think a young lady such as yourself needs to be exposing her body like that.... I am in need of a secretary at Wayne Enterprises I need an assistant to help me with booking meetings and phone cal-"
"No." I say as I stand,"I think it's time for you to leave I don't need anyone telling me how to be an adult and manage my life and get involved with my career! I am sorry but I must ask you to leave. The nerve! Comming to my house and judging me! You don't even know me!" I stomp to he door and hold it open.
He makes his way to the door and bows his head,"I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you in anyway that was not what I meant... What I meant was I could pay you more than that so you won't have to work there.....you are like a chi-" I slap him.
I am not your child..... My parents died.... And I don't know you! Now leave me alone!",I shut the door and lock it.
What was this guys problem? Mister Ritchie Rich over here thinking he can buy anything.... Shames me for dancing.... Tears begin to fall..... I sigh as I pick up my phone texting  Monty, "I am on my way to work I'll be there in 30."

I set my phone down as I look for my car keys. Phone buzzes,

Monte: I'm sittin' here waiting for you I am eager to see ya....

As I see my phone I read his message,"hmn I thought he would've been upset...." As I look outside I realize my car is not here," Great my car is at the club.... I guess I'm taking a cab..."