Future

Yo. Right now I am sweating to death in a car cause I didn't want to get out and watch my big bro's hockey game. Oh well it was my decision lol. Ok back to the story.

Natsu (POV)

At the end of the performance I ran back stage with Luce. I couldn't take it anymore. I loved her and I had to show it somehow. When I pulled her back stage and Wendy left I kissed her square on the lips.

I smiled as she kissed me back. The was a loud cough and we separated. We looked to see who it was and it was gramps with the gang. Mira was literally passed out on the floor with hearts in her eyes.

I rolled my eyes as Luce giggled. I looked to see master with. Smile but also with a protective look in his eyes.

Gramps: "I'm proud of you guys... But Natsu... IF YOU HURT MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER I WILL KILL YOU SLOWLY TILL YOU SUFFER IN HELL"!!

I was scared as hell. I think I actually shit myself. I looked to see Luce smile and I looked to gramps again with the brightest grin I ever plastered on my face.

"You know I would never EVER hurt MY Luce. Also Luce would you be my girlfriend".

Luce smiled and pecked me on the the lips. She gave me a thumbs up and stuck her tongue out a little. She looked so adorable.

Luce: "of course. And also is MJ going to be alright? She's been o the floor out cold for the past 5 minutes".

I chuckled and nodded my head. We went back to class holding hands. A mob of people were fangirling and gasping when they saw us together.

The day went by so quick. It felt like we were at school for like 5 minutes. I couldn't wait to get home. Also I a have to figure out how to beat Luce in 'COD(Call Of Duty) Black Ops 2'. Man she is boss at that game.

Normal (POV)

Lucy and Natsu went to his house. Wendy went to Cheria's house again. Natsu ran straight into the kitchen while Lucy followed. Igneel handed her a ham sandwich. Both Natsu and Lucy ate. They finished at the same time and burped really loud and laughed.

Grandine looked disgusted but with a small smile and Igneel couldn't hold in his laughter. Randomly Natsu picked Lucy up bridal style and ran to his room.

He threw her on the bed. (Get your mind outta the gutter). He ran to his gaming console and pulled out COD Black Ops 2. He put it in the Xbox 360 and threw Lucy a controller.

She looked up at him with a smirk. Natsu is grinning while staring back at her.

Natsu: "I wanna rematch"!

Lucy: "oh so you want me to kick you ass again is that all"?

Natsu: "not this time".

It was about 10 minutes and finally Lucy one. Natsu went in the corner and sulked. Lucy laughed and went up to him.

Lucy: "it's alright. You losing just proves that I am better than you at COD".

Natsu:*pouts* your just happy that you one and that your not ripped from your winning streak".

Lucy laughed and held out a hand to help him up. He gladly took it and stood up. They had fun and fooled around. Of course they stilled acted like kids.

When they grew up but still were childish they got married after they finished collage at Fiore
University.

They have a 16 year old girl named Nashi Layla Dragneel. Then they have twins that are 13. The oldest twin is the boy who is 3 minutes older than his sister.

The boy's name is Nash Igneel Dragneel and the girl's name is Luna Yvonne Dragneel.

They whole family was happy and Natsu and Lucy were always fooling around with the kids. They were more childish then the kids.

Lucy still had her singing career and Natsu sings with her now. The kids go on stage with them too. They are the most famous family in all of Japan.

They had so many adventures together .

Natsu and Lucy (POV)

'I wonder what other adventures me and my family can have'.

I am so sorry if it is a horrible ending. I really do suck at ending. Also this story is kinda short but remember this is my first story going put in public. Anyway hoped you enjoyed and if you didn't I don't care because I'm me.