Bullied

Yo. I hope you enjoy. I really don't know any kind of story lines so don't judge me. Also I might upload another story that in going on my google docs account. It's another singing one. Don't judge I love to sing. Ok to the story.

Lucy (POV)

I woke up and got dressed. I put on  bluish/grayish button up shirt with a big bulky plaid sweater over it. I put on a purple type bowtie. I put on my glasses that had big frames.

I also had my waist long blonde hair in two loss braids. I had beige baggy sweat pants on too with black tennis shoes.(media)

I lived in an apartment about a 5 minute walk from school. As I finished getting my stuff ready and ate my breakfast. I said goodbye to me Great Dane, Plue.

He is pure white but he has an orange nose for some reason. Oh well. I left and went to school. I was ready go the school bullies to come for me when I walked in.

The girls who mostly bully me are Lisanna, Esmeralda, and Nina. Man they would beat me until I was unconscious everyday.

I made it to the front of the school and went straight to my locker walking at a faster pace. I hoping to get there with out any trouble.

Unfortunately I was purposely tripped by some of the students. I was lucky it wasn't worse. I made to my locker with out any hassle and walked to my first class.

I entered the classroom and I saw a few girls giving me a disgusted look and and few boys looking at me and cracking their knuckles. I sighed and wine to my seat which is all the way in the back left hand corner.

I don't talk to anyone so I really only answer when a teacher calls on me and when I completely have to.

--to the end of school day--

I was happy school was finally over for today. I was heading home until I was pulled to the back of the school by my hair. They threw me against the brick wall.

I saw the three girls smirking at me evilly. I mentally sighed and waited for the beating to come. I saw Esmeralda hiding something behind her back. I guess she saw me looking took out a pair of scissors.

My eyes go wide. All three laugh and jump at me. I can feel the scissors go into my skin and warm liquid go down my arm. Blood. Just great. The next thing you know they cutting up my clothes and then slamming my head on the grass. Hard. I didn't scream though because I was use to it when I was little.

I can feel me loosing conciseness. But I see and pink haired boy run up to the three girls and punch them. I remember that if was Natsu from last night. I smiled while ran to me.

Natsu: "OMG ARE YOU OK!? I NEED TO GET YOU SOME HELP RIGHT AWAY. LET ME TAKE YOU TO MY HOUSE. MY MOM IS A NURSE"!!

He picks me up and starts to run to in the direction of his house. He looks down with a face of worry and all I was able to say was...

"Thank you".

After that I blacked out.

Natsu (POV)

While I was walking home I heard laugh then loud banging noises. I look to the back of the school and see the schools three main bitches hitting the school nerd. I saw them take out scissors and start to cut her.

I ran over and punched them. I looked to the beautiful blonde on the floor barley awake. I ran to her and shook her.

"OMG ARE YOU OK!? I NEED TO GET YOU SOME HELP RIGHT AWAY. LET ME TAKE YOU TO MY HOUSE. MY MOM IS A NURSE"!!

I picked her up bridal style and ran to my house. When I started running I looked down at her worriedly. I heard her say a barley audible "thank you" and she passed out.

I started to run faster and thought. 'I feel like I have to protect this girl with my life. Also she seems familiar to me'.

I finally made it to my house and I slammed open the door. My dad ran in and was about to yell at me until he saw the girl. His eyes grew wide and grabbed the girl while calling mom.

On the way up stairs my dad started bombarded me with questions.

Dad: "what the fuck happened"?! "Was it that bad"!? "Was it the there bitches you keep telling me about"?!

Dad then placed her on the bed and Mom came up. She told us to get out because she had to undress her.

"All I know is that and yes it was the three bitches take out scissors and start to cut her and rip her clothes. It was really bad. I'm just surprised that she didn't scream from all that metal ripping her skin. After that I started running home and she mumbled "thank you" then passed out".

Dad look at the floor with multiple expressions. Anger, sadness, and pity. I felt the same to be exact but there was another emotion that I didn't know.

Yay done I'm surprised people actually looked at this fucked up story. I swear if I was a reader and this was on paper, I would burn it. Anyway hoped you enjoyed this story. Comment if you liked it of not. Also if I should continue. Next chap will be out soon.