Part 7

Zuko's Pov

After Jet left after our kiss and hug I looked down, It was upset to see him go again. But I knew that I was going to see him later tonight. My mind raced with thoughts. 'What would happen. What if he tried to- NO Zuko get your mind out of the gutter he wouldn't try that. I mean. I would enjoy that....' I continued to think before my uncle caught me walking in. "Oh uncle, What is it?" I asked. "There you are nephew I was looking for you. We are closing up earlier than expected tonight, by eh an hour. Going to my Pai Sho game sooner than I thought." He said. 'An hour early. Jet wont know.. But then I can hang out by the fountain and relax. Then meet Jet.' I thought. "Oh alright. I'm going to head back to work." I said. Then got to cleaning dishes taking orders and all. I noticed that girl again. Sitting down and looking to the side she looked at me. I blushed a bit and looked away. Before she ran up and grabbed my arm. "Hey wait. Listen I'm sorry I didn't know you weren't into girls." She said an bit quiet. My eyes felt like they were shaking back and forth. "Oh. Yeah. He's I mean. You know... It's just kind of an secret.. Please don't tell anyone." I told her an bit being serious. "Yeah, Yeah I understand." She said with an wink. "I'm Mai, what about your name?" She asked. "Li.." I said as i then looked away. Who knows if I can truly trust her. Mai then smiled. "See you around Li." She said as she waved. I then waved a bit back out of respect then turned back to walk and do the rest of my dishes after taking order. It got later and later by the moment. "Alright nephew I'm gonna go." My uncle said. "Alright uncle, be safe." I said. "Yeah I know, just lock up for me." He said throwing me the keys. I nodded and bowed. "Alright." I said. He then left. I did as I was told then walked over to the fountain not to far from the shop so I'm sure Jet could find me if he looked to the side of him. I then rested my head on my hand before closing my eyes and laid back on the cement putting an hand into the cold water I smiled the lights weren't bright so I looked around before lighting them then laid back and closed my eyes. 

Jets POV

Soon it came the time for me to see Zuko. I wore something casual and nice to see him as I waited at the shop, he wasn't there. I sighed and brushed my fingers through my hair. "Zuko where are you?" I said quietly. Looking side to side. Then noticed him laying down at the fountain I smirked and then walked over before getting on him and pinning his arms. "Hey babe." I said winking. Zuko's eyes widened before I leaned down and kissed him.  "Your so cute Zuko." I said after I broke the kiss he was blushing then he looked away. "Yeah right." He said. I picked him up and nuzzled him. "You are." I said smiling. Zuko looks at me. "So. My house...Is that way." He said pointing in an direction witch i followed.  "So,  What we gonna do? Cuddle or something?" I asked him. "If you want." He said hiding his face in my neck. How bad I wanted him to kiss it and suck on it on the way there.  Maybe he thought it was the wrong moment. I blushed at the thoughts. Once we reached his house I let him down as he unlocked the door allowing me to walk in first. I looked at Zuko as I took an seat on the couch. "Come here." I said Zuko did so. I pulled him on my lap and kissed him deeply slowly sliding my tongue past his. "You know how long I wanted to do that?" I asked. He looked at me. "What forever?" He said shaking a bit on my lap I blushed. "Yeah forever." 

Nobody's POV

Jet pulled Zuko close whispering into his ear sweet things. Before he kissed his lips again moving his body against Zuko's lap. Zuko gave an moan and then covered his mouth. "I'm sorry." He said. Jet smirked. "Keep it up with that." He said before kissing him again softly before using his tongue. Zuko moaned a bit they kept grinding and moaning with each others movements. "J-Jet please....my room..." He whispered as an tent formed in his pants as well as mine. I lifted him kissing him still going in his room and placing him onto the bed the time swift and quick. Jet looked at him. Zuko trailed his arms around his neck pulling him into another kiss it was deep and passionately. Jet grinds himself against Zuko's male hood causing himself to form an tent in his black jeans. He blushed then moved to kiss his neck nipping at his ear. "Look what you made me get down there. How am I gonna fix this." Jet whispered into his ear Zuko looked down at it and blushed. "You did the same to me with just your lips pressed against mine." He said with an smirk. "I want you to fix yourself. Anyway you need to Jet, I want you to feel the pleasure." Zuko said he felt off today, not like himself. His boyfriend really turned him on. Maybe that was why he acted strange. Jet gave an smirk at Zuko tugging at his pants before taking them off before soon later they both were in their boxers Jet moved down to his lower area licking in inner thigh sucking to leave hickeys on both sides before he kissed the tip of the boys member through the boxers tugging them down licking up. "Zuko....." He said looking into his eyes. Zuko gave an girl like moan. "Yeah?" He asked his heart was pounding as he looked at him eyes filled with lust. "I want to do something to you, you never have felt..." Jet said looking up at his boyfriend before putting his lips on it as he sucked down then bobbed his head slowly. Zuko flung his head back in pleasure. Soon later Jet added an finger inside him. Zuko moaned again. "Ahh...J-Jet...." He whispered. Jet added another thrusting them in and out of him sucking as well as he drooled along the edge going back up and down. After an moment he slipped his boxers off looking at him. "Do you want this?" He asked. Zuko nodded. "Please give it to me Jet." He said, Jet entered him as he lifted the boys legs up Zuko moaned it was so big like it filled him up. "Jet!" Zuko moaned loud. Jet gave thrusts in and out of him grabbing tightly upon his hips to hold him up. "So- tight Zuko." He moaned out. He kept his thrusts giving grunts here and there. Long after he was deep inside before looking into his eyes and kissed his lips holding his hips up before an moment later. He gripped them tightly. "Z-Zuko. I-I'm gonna!" He started. "Me too!" He called out moments later they both came. It got all over Jets chest. His got all inside Zuko. Zuko panted as well as Jet. He hugged his boyfriend. Jet pounded in once more then again before he slowly slipped out of him. He panted. "Zuko......" He said looking into his eyes. "I love you.." He whispered . "I love you too Jet.." Zuko said as he hugged him soon later the two boys feel asleep. 

((EH not the best chapter right! I hope you all enjoyed again!! More to come!)) ;)