Part 2

Jets POV

What were they doing to him why did they take him? When he left I let and hand out my face was sour and I sighed. I had to think of an way to save him.....Hell he saved my ass before so why not save his? Hell if he is thrown in jail with other people his ass wont be saved...and that wont happen...I wont let it.

Zuko POV

They threw me in an cell, but it wasnt normal all they did was continue and beat me. Kept doing that till i was bleeding alot. I was then laying on the icey cold floor...but i wasnt cold being an fire bender and all. When an few hours past of me just laying there in pain I could escape but didn't choose to...I was to weak. An noise of guards being beat then it stopped I looked up and coughed standing slightly holding my hurt arm. I then saw Jet. Is this an dream? Is he here to save me? I thought as he coughed spitting putting his swords in the things on him he kept them in. He looked at me and smiled lightly I felt realived. "What are you doing here?" I asked weakly. Jet looked at me then his face soured. "Li...dude you beat up...are you ok? Dont worry I will get you out of here! If its the last thing I do!" he said and started cutting the bars. I blushed...he was sweet..cute...attractive...sexy...I stared at his eyes though he wasnt looking at me. He then looked up his face turned an light shade of pink. "W..what?" he studdered. "Nothing..sorry.." I mumbled. He shrugged aa he finally opened it. "Come on...let me pick you up...its not safe to walk with your comdition." He began to pick me up. "W..w..wait no stop this is embarassing." he picked me up bridal style. I blushed really red with my eyes widening. Jet chuckled. "Get over it." He said as he ran of I slightly squeaked and then wrapped my arms around his neck. Hell it wasnt cause I wanted to...Well maybe I didnt want to fall..yeah..thats it. Once we reached an safe spot he set me down so he could rest I sat next to him shivering. He slightly wrapped an arm around me looking away. "So...i say about another hour or so till we will be there." he mumbled. "Pretty far away they took ya Li.." he continued. "My..name isnt Li..." I said. I have to tell him.....I cant hide it. "Oh..is that so?..what is it?" he looked at me and lay his head in his hand. "Its Zuko." his eyes widened, he looked angry,upset , confused and all the above.