Matt Kean Long(ish) Imagine

Warning : v v Sexual
You're really pissed off with Matt, he has ditched you to go and get drunk again. This has been happening for weeks which has really brought you to the pits.
Ironically, you're sat there drinking the strongest wine in yours and his collection while watching his old interviews on your laptop.
"This is the Matt I miss," you sadly whisper to yourself watching him be his happy and bubbly self.
"Why can't it always be like this?"

11:17pm and the door rattles, meaning your boyfriend is home surprisingly early yet probably bladdered... But he doesn't seem to be.
"Babe where are you, cuddle?" He calls out to you, even though he makes you weak to the knees with this you have to remember you're angry at him. He tiredly walks into the bedroom where you are sat legs-crossed on the bed, trying your best not to jump into his arms at first sight.
"Hey beautiful, how are you?" He casually asks you, taking his shoes off as if he doesn't realise - which he doesn't.
"Matt I need to talk to you." You state in a stern voice. He sits next to you before putting his hard arm around you comfortingly.
"What is it?" He mumbles and you sigh.
"Why have you been going out so much recently? I know you like to go and have fun and I do too but.. I haven't seen you much since you came home... And you're barely even sober and-" your sentence is interrupted by Matt's soft lips intertwining with yours, making your heart melt.
"I'm so sorry beautiful. I never realised I was being such an arse to the most important girl in my life. I honestly love you so so much and my friends are stealing me away." Matt guiltily yet soothingly admits to you as he runs his hand up and down your back.
Without an answer, you wrap your arms around him and Matt playfully squeezes you tightly, making you squeal a little. The both of you giggle and you kiss him again, happy this never ended in arguing.
As the two of you embrace, his lips make their way along your cheek and gradually get closer to your neck.
"Matt!" You giggle as he gives you little tickly butterfly kisses, he chuckles into your neck but then continues being adorable.
"Fucking hell I love you." You huskily whisper and he pushes you on your back, climbing over you. The INTENSE make out session is underway and it's driving you crazy. You slide your hands to his glossy hair and gently tug on the smooth locks, making him bite your bottom lip lightly and groan.
His long fingers struggle to undo your bra under your shirt causing him to eventually give up and tug your tank top off and start again. Being the tease he his, after undoing your bra he pulls it off with his teeth, immediately kissing your tits afterwards. Rubbing his crotch, he undos his jeans and lets you pull them off, to do the same to
his underpants.

~ After your bouncy-bouncy ~

Ending it off, Matt gives you a peck on the lips, getting his huge body off of yours and next to you.
"I love you muffin." You remind him and he giggles at the cringey nickname you have for him.
"I love you too Monkey." He uses his nickname on you too, making you snuggle into his extremely cosy chest, pulling the covers over your waists.
"Why did you brand me Monkey?" You curiously question him and he kisses the top of your head then running his fingers in your hair.
"Because you always wrap around me like a monkey on a tree, and you're a cheeky little thing too." He explains and pulls you slightly closer.
"Well in my defence your height does resemble a tree..." You cheerfully retort and he laughs.
"Why would you call me Muffin when I'm so big and scary then?" He jokingly asks back and you laugh too.
"Cause you're really sweet and cute and i just wanna squeeze you really tight."
This causes him to 'Awww' at you, not being able to resist kissing your head again.
"Night Monkey"
"Night Muffin"